Super Excited for my VERY CROISE IN CAMEL LEATHER/SPECCHIO & RED PATENT + more!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't started a thread in a long time, but I was actually really excited when I saw these. lol :heart::heart::heart: I actually got them yesterday, but I didn't have time to take any pics of them until this evening. I'm babysitting my nieces so photos will come shortly!

They actually wanted to help by modeling them, but I was afraid they would fall and twist their ankle. :nogood:

2. Are they a SO?! Sounds very intriguing. Looking forward to pics!!

3. Asha they sound stunning!

4. K, here are some quick pics. Modeling pics will have to come later this weekend. There is zero light and the girls are hungry.

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Ahhh Asha, don't keep us waiting tooooo long :P Can't wait to see them.They sound amazing!!!

Bless your nieces for wanting to model them!

Edit - That wasnt too long at all!!!! Beautiful Asha, really beautiful:heart: I bet the look stunning on.

7. And, here are the rolande boucle in geranium suede. They are very comfy and the color is beautiful IRL.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. OMG! Both are just amazing! I can't take my eyes off them!

9. Hooray! They are both gorgeous!

You must model the Very Croise! I'm dying to see them on!

10. Oh Ashake, they are both SOOOOO gorgeous!!! The Very Croise are TDF!!!!!

11. gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Ooooooooooh so gorgeous!!!!!

13. Puuuaaaaaaaaaaah, I love them both!

Where are the modeling pics, ashakes???? :graucho:

14. so gorgeous!!

15. :woohoo: