Super-cute reveal + resellers in Seoul!

snowbuns

Crossfit Bunny
Jun 5, 2016
I have been adjusting to life in Seoul for the past few weeks.
It hasn't been that crazy as I have lived in Seoul before - for about a year and a half - but circumstances were certainly different then - I was single, studying at uni & didn't really know where anything was going in life.
I had another H on my list and one I wanted to part with but I was very wary of getting into the secondary market here, as so many convincing counterfeit bags are made here in South Korea.
I asked around for advice and even found some resources here on pf, and I got pretty lucky!
I am so excited to share this beauty with you!
I will reveal in full tomorrow & let you know about where I unearthed it...
Just a sneak peak for now

reveal2_zpsqsp3ci1p.jpeg

reveal1_zps8ynvqeme.jpeg

show off my mani in the process:graucho:
any guesses on colour? ;)
I am not doing this delayed reveal because of my despicable character :angel:
I want to wait for natural light! Really!
Stay posted :P

I guess Rose Jaipur too, but maybe not? Can't wait for the reveal :biggrin:

Sidetrack, I love Seoul and travel there quite a bit each year, but I can never endure the harsh winter lol. Kudos to you!

OMG! I'm loving your rabbit nail. I hope you're having fun in Seoul. It's such a wonderful shopping and eating city. Can't wait to see your reveal!

So sorry about the delay! I totally forgot we had plans to go visit parents in law in another province...
I took pics this morning and now I can post!

20170208_105803_zpstnczuniv.jpg

This is Kelly 28 sellier, epsom leather, colour in Rose Flamingo! This colour is VERY difficult to photograph. In fact, it looks too pink in the photo; it is more salmon coloured in real life.

Hmmm Rose Jaipur? The lighting is a bit tricky here - please show us this beauty!!:biggrin:

I guess Rose Jaipur too, but maybe not? Can't wait for the reveal :biggrin:

Sidetrack, I love Seoul and travel there quite a bit each year, but I can never endure the harsh winter lol. Kudos to you!

Rose Jaipur was my first choice but they only had one in PHW, which was a deal breaker for me, I don't like RJ with phw. The salesperson told me they had something not too far off and showed me this beauty! Me being me, I caved in :smile:
Going to bed now but will post again on the reseller I got this Kelly from!

So sorry about the delay! I totally forgot we had plans to go visit parents in law in another province...

This is Kelly 28 sellier, epsom leather, colour in Rose Flamingo! This colour is VERY difficult to photograph. In fact, it looks too pink in the photo; it is more salmon coloured in real life.

Rose Jaipur was my first choice but they only had one in PHW, which was a deal breaker for me, I don't like RJ with phw. The salesperson told me they had something not too far off and showed me this beauty! Me being me, I caved in :smile:
Stunning. Mesmerizing. I adore the salmon-leaning pinks and this one hits the nail on the head. I can see why you melted! I would have too! Brava!

Reactions: snowbuns

Congrats on your new kelly snowbuns, this is such a sweet color. GL settling in Korea!

Oh, it's gorgeous!! Congratulations! I love your manicure as well, so adorable :smile:

Congrats, it's gorgeous!!

so beautiful!!