Super Bowl who would you like to see??

Giants vs Colts...Eli vs Peyton!

As long as the Colts win. I can't stand Eli after he diss'd the Chargers when they picked him during the draft. Altho' it all worked out for the best (ie - Shawne "Lights Out" Merriman), still thought it was a Chicken **it thing for Eli to pull!!
:cursing::cursing:

^^^ Totally agree. Being a long time Chargers season ticket holder I really hope they can pull it off. Last weekends game was amazing, I've never seen such energy in the Q before. I'm hoping for a SD vs NYG super bowl. Just so we can show Eli what he could have had if he played for us. Go Bolts!!

As long as the Colts win. I can't stand Eli after he diss'd the Chargers when they picked him during the draft. Altho' it all worked out for the best (ie - Shawne "Lights Out" Merriman), still thought it was a Chicken **it thing for Eli to pull!!
:cursing::cursing:
Yeah, his pulling that was kind of sh*tty.

^^^ Totally agree. Being a long time Chargers season ticket holder I really hope they can pull it off. Last weekends game was amazing, I've never seen such energy in the Q before. I'm hoping for a SD vs NYG super bowl. Just so we can show Eli what he could have had if he played for us. Go Bolts!!

Do you have season tickets for the Charger games?? We do, and I would LOVE to meet any other tPFers who do as well!! :P

I want the Cowboys to go since the 'Skins are out.

I'm really rooting against the Patriots. Whoever they play I'm cheering for them to beat them. hehe

patriots vs. green bay. can't stand the cowboys...sorry i think romo is overrated. though i feel bad that the press is hounding him for going to cancun. probably not something the more elite QBs would have done (favre, brady, peyton), but still a day off is a day off.

also would not like to see the chargers in it either though they'll most likely lose to indy with gates being out. they just talk way too much trash.

GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY

VS.

Whatever team

patriots vs. green bay. can't stand the cowboys...sorry i think romo is overrated. though i feel bad that the press is hounding him for going to cancun. probably not something the more elite QBs would have done (favre, brady, peyton), but still a day off is a day off.

I actually don't mind Romo at all. He is a Wisconsin boy afterall! I also don't think he was really into football that much as a kid and tried out for his high school team on a whim.