Super Annoyed by Sneaky Seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
The seller stated he/she has 2 available that's probably why it was relisted even though it sold.. and he/she is just *trying* to get a ton of $ for it. But honestly you're right I've seen these go for around $30 even, don't even bother with the bad mojo item with fuzzy pics. :smile: Wait for the right one! They do pop up. Or if you have your heart set on it just wait until they relist it as a straight bid type again. It may come up again, and place a snipe yourself for what you're willing to pay. Good luck!

The seller stated he/she has 2 available that's probably why it was relisted even though it sold.. and he/she is just *trying* to get a ton of $ for it. But honestly you're right I've seen these go for around $30 even, don't even bother with the bad mojo item with fuzzy pics. :smile: Wait for the right one! They do pop up. Or if you have your heart set on it just wait until they relist it as a straight bid type again. It may come up again, and place a snipe yourself for what you're willing to pay. Good luck!

Thank you. I was trying to figure out what the seller did that was so wrong. lol

Oops, yeah I didn't see that thing about having two. I'm glad you noticed. Gonna edit thread. This is why I don't start a lot of threads.... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.