Sunshine Committe info / Reveal

Razor's recent sunshine :smile:

Mods, I'm posting this in the Hermes forum too, so the H ladies that did this wonderful thing for me all see it (in case they don't look here).

Okay, so as some of you might know, I got bitten by the Hermes bug a few weeks ago and have been lusting after a twilly for my Damier Speedy. I recently adopted a couple of shelter kitties, one of which was burned, and my money since I got her has been being put towards her care.

So I got home today, and sitting on my front porch (:cursing:) was a big silver box-envelope-thing. I was like, hmm. I haven't ordered anything.... so I look at the return address. It says "HOP.com." I'm like, uh, wtf is hop.com? What is this? So I go inside, sit down and tear open the big silver bag. Out falls a smaller, nondescript brown box and a couple of envelopes (AND a Kelly Caleche sample.... smells sooooo good.... which I didn't recognize right away). I'm scratching my head, right? Until I see the "H" logo and "Hermes" on one of the envelopes.

I promptly started hyperventilating.

I opened the envelopes first, and I see a receipt placard from Hermes. So then I really start shaking. Then I see an H card... from HLFinn, Dressage Queen, TTucker, Haute Couturess and Boxermom, that says "Congrats on the new baby! Love"

So I open the box. (I dropped it twice). Inside is a cylindrical orange box. THE orange box. The box of all boxes. You know the box of which I speak!

:yahoo:

I screamed and dropped it, and my SO picked it up and handed it to me, wondering if I was alright and staring at me like I am an absolute idiot.

Inside is the pink ribbons Hermes twilly I've been LUSTING over. Oh. I almost died. I was crying, sitting on the floor, clutching this box. That's how strong my reaction was.

I've got some pics. I thought the battery on my camera was dead, but since I've been letting it sit, I guess it had just enough life in it for me to snap these! I'm going to a charity event tomorrow and Thursday night, and I'll get some modeling pics of me wearing, with pride!, my new Hermes scarf!!!!

You ladies are so incredible for taking your time and money to do this wonderful, amazing thing for me. I'm speechless now after telling that story. I don't know what to say except you all made me cry, made my day, my week, my month, my year! I've never had anything Hermes, and this is like the holy grail of my entire wardrobe, and instantly one of my most prized material possessions :shame:

HL, Haute, Boxer, Dressage, TT... you're amazing, incredible ladies. I'll never be able to impress on you how much this means to me and how much your generosity has moved me.

Thank you so much. :heart:

hermes.jpg

hermes1.jpg

hermescard.jpg

Just wanted to give more thanks to sunshiners. I got a beautiful card and another package with nail polish, perfume, and other makeup. I love everything! It really put a huge smile on my face, thanks so much everyone. :heart:

From bags..today :smile:

The Shoo got some Shine from the Twiggers!!!

I got home this afternoon from running errands, juggling bags, trying to get the front door open with dog barking and kitty doing the mad-dash escape and find this envelope on my front porch. I open it up and lo and behold it was the CUTEST Coach Smiley Charm from Twigs! I immediately put it on the bag I was using (my black day) and everytime I look at it, I think about the wonderful friend I've made. I was so touched and still can't believe how sweet and thoughtful Twigs can be though she's the one going through a difficult time right now. What a special lady. My eyes would not stop welling up so if this photo is crappy, thats why (couldn't focus!) Thank you so much Twigs. You absolutely made my day!:flowers:

Just wanted to give more thanks to sunshiners. I got a beautiful card and another package with nail polish, perfume, and other makeup. I love everything! It really put a huge smile on my face, thanks so much everyone. :heart:

Sina. I am so happy that you liked your package. I figured some Chanel nail polishes and Chanel make-up was a small way of getting some Chanel stuff back in your inventory .:heart:

YAY Bag!!!! I'm so glad it got to you safely...and too funny...before I saw this thread I just PMed you back and said it would look good on a black Bbag LOLOL Great minds think alike!!!!

I opened my mail today and recieved a lovely thoughtfull card from Patricia "ToxicGarden". Thank you soooo much you truly made my day. She also got me a subscripton to TV guide and Better Homes and Garden too things I love and don't have. I have been bringing magazines to my grammas when iI visit her and read them while she sleeps so you have no idea how much I appreciate this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I just got news that my grammas kidneys are failing and she is not doing well. :crybaby:I am beyond heartbroken. She means everything to me and im praying that when she gets her retest in a few days that everything will be ok. Please if you could just pray for her.

^^ Thank you so much. We will hopefully find out either tomm or tue when they do the new test if her kidneys have improved at all. Im feeling very stressed but im trying to stay strong. Any prayers are very much appreciated.
I also wanted to thank Penny for the lovely birthday postcard. It really ment alot to me.

I had a pretty awful birthday. I did spend the day with my gramma and that was the best part. I recently started talking to my family after years of no speaking. Long story short they told me sorry I can't do anything for your birthday after they spoiled my sister. I got no card no call no anything. They hurt me yet again. I spent the night alone with a movie. Im praying 2008 will be a better year. Sorry for the post on this page.

Just wanted to say thanks to TwinkleTink for the lovely card you sent, which arrived this morning.

I've been going through a very difficult time and was feeling so down this morning and then...voila! something totally unexpected to brighten up my day.

Thanks again, TwinkleTink:heart::heart:

Also, I wanted to thank another PFer (Shushopn) for sending me the most gorgeous flowers last week. Thank you for the very generous and thoughtful gift:heart::heart: Love ya Shu!

Sept2007035.jpg

^^ Thank you so much. We will hopefully find out either tomm or tue when they do the new test if her kidneys have improved at all. Im feeling very stressed but im trying to stay strong. Any prayers are very much appreciated.
I also wanted to thank Penny for the lovely birthday postcard. It really ment alot to me.

I had a pretty awful birthday. I did spend the day with my gramma and that was the best part. I recently started talking to my family after years of no speaking. Long story short they told me sorry I can't do anything for your birthday after they spoiled my sister. I got no card no call no anything. They hurt me yet again. I spent the night alone with a movie. Im praying 2008 will be a better year. Sorry for the post on this page.

N, hang tough, I no times are hard right now. You and your gramma are in my prayers!:heart: