Sunshine Chic: Corfou & Galet Sandals

Thanks, carlinha!
I think Galet is new this season - it has a large chaine d'ancre on top. I believe the seashell sandals are called Elbe?

How have your Corfous held up? Some flip-flop style sandals don't last for long, but I have a pair of manolos that are still going strong after 8 years!
I hope that these have some durability in them!

Isn't the color gorgeous! I will have to wait a while past March to wear mine, but think of me while you are enjoying the beautiful Caribbean.:P

ooohhh duhhh yes the seashell is elbe! i don't think i have seen galet yet? would love to see it!

but yes the corfous i've only had since april 2012 so less than a year... i have worn them often and so far so good!

The seashell is called Elbe.:P

:P yes i figured it out... i still want those!!

I love the Corfou sandals. I tried them on in the boutique & they were so lovely. Alas, I had to pass on them since they were only available in black and white & I'm a color girl. I did pick up these beauties though :smile:

View attachment 2059084

Galet in Amethyste. Love them so much. Only worn them once so far but so unbelievably comfy. I got complimented 2x the day I wore them!
These are lovely! I'm thinking about a pair of the Galets as well!:graucho:

I just ordered a pair of Corfou sandals, so pretty and fun!
I know these have been around a couple of seasons, so for those who have spent a summer or two with their Corfous, any thoughts?

I would also love to hear about the Galet, so please share your experience with these two beauties!:smile:

I've had my Corfous for quite a while now and I love them. They're very comfortable, much more so than Orans which I find uncomfortable.

I bought a pair of Corfous last summer in fauve. They're very comfortable and I didn't have any problems breaking them in. They do click when you walk (like the CDCs) so don't plan on sneaking up on anyone wearing them.
They held up perfectly after a summer of wearing them at least once a week, even wearing them several times to the beach.