Sunset Boulevard in Amarante - Yes or No?

Thanks everyone for all your replies. I'm glad to hear that everyone who has the bag LOVE theirs. I'm going to stop by the store later to try it on. I'll let you know what I decide.

Krtty, I was thinking about pearl as well, but the SA told me that color transfer was a big issue with the white so I stayed away, but I love how clean it looks!

I'm sooo disappointed. I went to look at the bag after work the other day and the SA who had the bag on hold for me said her manager sold it by mistake :crybaby:She showed me the white one but it was too summery for me. The SA said that the amarante color of this bag is sold out in the US. Boo hoo hooo ........:sad: I hope they make more otherwise I guess I wasn't meant to have it.

Oooh, I'm sooo sorry that it was sold! Although I woulda been upset, I guess it wasn't meant to be! Maybe it just means saving up for the stuff that's coming out this month :tup:

I'm sooo disappointed. I went to look at the bag after work the other day and the SA who had the bag on hold for me said her manager sold it by mistake :crybaby:She showed me the white one but it was too summery for me. The SA said that the amarante color of this bag is sold out in the US. Boo hoo hooo ........:sad: I hope they make more otherwise I guess I wasn't meant to have it.

I hope you find one! I bought one in pomme (so beautiful!) but ended up returning it as it seems I have more "essentials" than I accounted for. I think it's great that it doubles as a wallet - one more thing you can do without:smile: Good luck with your search!

I hope you find one! I bought one in pomme (so beautiful!) but ended up returning it as it seems I have more "essentials" than I accounted for. I think it's great that it doubles as a wallet - one more thing you can do without:smile: Good luck with your search!

yes, get it! it's a beautiful pochette. I don't have one cuz I have a thing against all pochettes (I just think that they're too small to be a bag mainly), but the Amarante Sunset is probably my favorite one!

Thanks Lynpink and hipnycmom. I will continue looking for the bag and hopefully they will make more. I don't know if the fingerprints will bother me since I can be a freak about those things, but if they can wipe off it should be ok. I thinks it's better than color transfer. Amarante is such a beautiful color, I have to have a piece if the collection. Sunset Boulevard is very small but the other vernis bags are too big and bulky. My fingers are crossed. Good luck to you too Ethan's Mommy!

I have it.
I LVoe it.
Its something I would keep forever, because there will always be an occasion to wear it, never goes out of style with that look.