Sunrise or Sunshine

monhelu

LV Newbie
Feb 28, 2010
Which do you like better?

I just saw the sunrise bag in blue denim at the local LV boutique- it is so pretty. They have a smaller one called the sunshine, but they did not have it in the store.

Does anyone have either and / or a modeling pic? I want one, but can't decide. They also have the sunrise in orange and sunshine in pink, but both are sold out on line. I didn't see any pics of either in the clubhouse.

Thanks

I found the denim bags a little on the big side. I bought the pink sunshine. There are two reveals on sunshine and sunrise. Look for the thread that says cold Russia.

Saw both styles, got the Orange Sunrise....I didn't like the "cap" on the bag.....it looked like the bag is wearing a baseball cap..... I REALLY liked the green color, wish Sunrise came in that green.

i think " a cold day in russia" is a reveal for an orange one and "another cold day in russia" reveals a pink one... Have a look at those recent reveaals and you might get an idea of if you like it or not?

Maybe these pics might help you in your decision.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 192
  • bluevspink.jpg
    bluevspink.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 541
Hi all! I am bumping up this thread as I realised there are so few pics of the denim collection here. It will be great to see more pics of your sunrise, sunshine, sunburst ... all the summer denim!! :smile: