Sunnies @ outlets - question about them

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have Coach sunnies...no need for new ones. Yet!
    I've seen the $79.99 sunnies at my outlet, but didn't look closely.
    Since I won't be going back to the outlet for awhile, I have to ask...

Are these made for factory glasses or are they boutique past seasons?

I'm hoping they're from full price...that way I can shop at the boutique and hunt them down one day.

2. I think they are from the boutique. I know my boutique no longer has my style and an SA told me they were sent out of the store to the outlet.

3. I have to tell you... I just got some sunnies at Nordstrom Rack, and they were only $65!! Same styles, and cheaper than the outlets. I usually can't wear glasses because they don't fit my face and also squash my lashes, but these were perfect (Ellas). I almost bought some at the outlet, but they were still $80. Glad I waited!!

4. I got my some at Nordstrom Rack also and you really can't beat the price. I also got a pair of Gucci sunnies from there too for the same price.

5. Whoa. I'm gonna have to make my way to Nordstrom! Thanks ladies for the tip :tup: I never thought to look!

6. A Nordstrom Rack just opened (at Xmas) about 40 min from me.
    Great, thanks.

7. have to check it out - i like to keep an extra pair of sunnies in DH's car

8. I've seen sunnies at TJM, NR but they dont' allways have the cases. I guess you could live without the case if you are only paying $65-ish for a pair of $178 sunnies. I purchased my Peony's at the outlet, which are no longer available at the boutique/online for $99 + 20% off.

9. ^^ They have the cases at Nordstrom Rack. Mine came with bezels too.

10. #10 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    I got Sadies (in black/purple) WITH THE CASE for $72 this past weekend at the outlet (originally 80, but I used the 10% coupon thing). I don't know if those are from the boutique or not (since I've been in a boutique a total of 2 times in my entire life), but they're great. Can't really put them atop my head like my cheap Nine West ones (they don't fit--don't stay on), but I bought them to wear as sunnies, not a headband. :smile: