sunglasses?

1. I really want a the 4128's and 5076h's..Anyone have authentic pics of them? I guess I should begin my search on eBay huh?

2. I have the 2nd pair and can post pics. They're still VERY available in stores, any reaso you think you need to look on eBay?

DSCF1863.jpg DSCF1860.JPG DSCF1859.jpg
  3. Swanky I LOVE that style but they are too big on my face. I tried them on and the SA all but laughed at me. And yes that style is everywhere - Nordstrom even carries it.

4. Sweet, thanks for posting ;) I don't have a chanel near me, and i'm not sure the Nordies in Memphis or Nashville has them :Push: Are they polorized?

5. :shame: NO idea what Polarized is. . . I'm guessing they are not. Doesn't that usually look blue or greenish?
    You can call any store and get them shipped to you. I can give you my SA's name and # if you want.

6. Ooh sweet! Yeah Polorized is if ya see little rainbows when you look into the sun :smile: I heard of this model being mother of pearl too - i'm guessing it's not?

7. I don't think any of the chanel sunnies are polarized, but I may be wrong.

8. anyone know if they are?

9. They are definitely mother of pearl but not polarized. I have them in brown. They have held up really well over the past year too!

10. Are you sure they're not polarized? I thought all expensive sunglasses were polarized these days. Only junky sunnies are not. Or am I confusing that with 100% UV Protection?

11. Swanky, What model # are your DR sunnies? I LOVE them!!!

12. hmm not sure..it would be nice if they were - any idea if chanel makes sunglasses that are? I think i'm going to get them in black

Swanky - can I have your SA's number? :smile:

13. Does anyone know what model # the sunnies in the middle picture of Swanky's post is?:flowers:

14. ^those are all the same pair, just 3 different angles, they're the style 5076's.

BRB w/ more info, the twins are getting into stuff! LOL!

15. Wait!!!
    Actually, my Mother of Pearl sunnies are 5084 H - SORRY! They looked the same to me!
    My Denise Richards sunnies are 5080 B, I'll attach a photo of them in 2 different colors.

DSCF1500.jpg DSCF2514.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice