Sunglasses...

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Is it just me or the lenses not very dark?

I have been looking on ebay and for the most part the lenses seem light. like the would cut the glare on blah day and thats about it. I wasnt sure if its just the way some of these people are taking their pictures so I thought I'd ask before jumping in.

thanks.

Example
3726217-IMG_1966.jpg

3702488-IMG_1569.jpg

the only ones I have tried on with actually dark lenses are the sophia's, the jenny's, and the molly's. I get migraines easily due to sunlight so I need dark lenses. Burberry has the darkest lenses of any brand though.

that is my issue when i have my contacts in my eyes are very sensitive and the sun will give me a headache.

I just didnt want to go off buying a pr and then being mad when they arrived. thank you.

Well I have a pr of juicy and love them, they're dark too.

the only ones I have tried on with actually dark lenses are the sophia's, the jenny's, and the molly's. I get migraines easily due to sunlight so I need dark lenses. Burberry has the darkest lenses of any brand though.

I just did a search and you're right the sophia/jenny/molly are much darker,
I think i'm more fond of the molly style though, but thanks again for the suggestion.

I have the addison sunglasses in black and to me they seem dark. And they really do the trick for me! My eyes are sensitive as well and I wear contacts. Hope this helps, let me know if you want me to post a pic of them.

The Sofias are perfect and SO dark -- I just got them in.

This is sort of OT but does anyone with the Sofia's notice that they make this cracking noise when you put them on?

Mine creak like crazy!