Sunglasses youbonce wanted but never got and feel relived you didn’t

Sa26

Aug 24, 2019
Have you ever wanted a pair of sunglasses but for some reason never bought them and now you feel relived you skipped on them ?

for me it’s the Dior so Real. Those sunglasses i used to think were the coolest thing but did look out of my budget. Now I see youtubers with those and I feel like what hell I was obsessed with that ridiculous pair.

probably this relief is what has made me stick to Rayban. That no matter h many years pass a pair of simple classic aviators Or Wayfarer ( any of the wayfarer family) you will look chick for many years to come.

if I’d invest in something slightly more luxurious I’d think ill go with Persol or Maui Jim but skip fashion houses

the Versace Biggie look tempting though but no I’ll skip them in 6 years I’ll think of them what I think about the So Real from Dior.

now one thing is for sure those will be sunnies we will never forget no matter how out of fashion they‘ll get.

we will always remember The Tom Ford Whitney’s, Dior So real, YSL Lou Lous( the heart shaped sunglasses and Prada Barocos