sunglasses - Sarah vs. Peony

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I just got back from the local bagel place to get some lunch (sooo going to miss it when I start my new job!). The lady in front of me had Coach sunglasses that I was drooling over. The outside looked very similar to my Peony sunnies, except that instead of 1 gold bar and the lozenge design, it had 2 gold bars and the circle design (like on the ergo line) in between.

I thought perhaps they were the Sarah sunglasses because I vaguely remember seeing them on ebay and thought they were very similar to my Peonys.

Well I just looked on ebay and the Sarah sunnies look exactly like my Peonys. Is there a difference? Or are people just mixing up the two?

2. I have the Sarah's...not sure if the peony's are exactly the same, but if you look at my photos from Italy you can see the Sarah's.

3. I figured out the difference I think.

I also found the sunglasses the lady was wearing...Patricia's. Definately want a pair now, although I'd want them in tortoise and that's what my Peony's are.

Edit: I found the Patricia's on ebay for $100 in camel. I'm very tempted to buy them! Listing ends in 2 hours...hmm...

4. What a good deal! I would deff buy them they are so cute!

5. :dftt::nospam:

6. I missed out on the ebay auction, but there are several other pairs for $100 or less. I'm not quite sure if I should get the caramel (not camel as I said earlier) or black pair. Has anyone seen the caramel in person? They look lighter in some pictures than others. I don't really look too good in sunnies that are too trendy, so I'm a bit afraid I'll look stupid in such light sunglasses. This is why I like tortoise. Very classic. I also think I don't look that good in black sunglasses either, but the pair on ebay have gray/blue lenses which looks cool.
    [​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

7. I love the Patricia's. I have them in both black and tortoise. I bought the tortoise first at the outlet I worked in, then tracked down black ones earlier this year at another outlet. You should try calling around and seeing if any outlets near you have them. They were only $69.99!

I've never seen the caramel color in person, I didn't even know they were made in that.

There is a very slight possibility I may be going to the San Marcos outlet this weekend. (It all depends on whether or not a guitar amp on Craigslist sells tonight or not, because the bf really wants it and it's in Austin.) I bought my black ones there.