Sunglasses Reveal + Authenticity Card Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just purchased my first pair of Prada sunnies yesterday from the concession in House of Frasers, Glasgow. I was planning to get the Baroque ones originally but they just didn't suit me and I happened to fall head over heels with these... they're so perfect! :cloud9:

One thing I noticed was that they didn't come with an authenticity card - aren't they supposed to?

Lots of pictures... enjoy! ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is what was included in the box (the middle thing is an empty cellophane sleeve... no idea what that is for):

[​IMG]

2. Nice cateye Prada ! Congrats ! Yes , it only comes with that paper you showed in picture . The model for that prada is PR01OS . The plastic in the middle is for the one arm temple so it won't scratch or touching other arm of sunglasses when it was in case . You can throw them away :smile:

3. Ok thank you so much, I was getting a little worried haha... can't wait to rock them now! :love:

4. sometimes it also comes with a little card that says "PRADA" but at the same time most boutique they just throw them away as well , but dont worry you got the real one .
    all sunglasses in general you must be able to find all model # color # , bridge size , arm size , country of origin are printed in the arm . You just need to know how to read them as well .
    The first 2-3 letters are product code , let say PRADA "SPR or PS /PR
    The next SPR01OS (01OS Model number)
    Color : 2AU6E1 Refers to color (example of color code)
    Eye Size /Bridge/Temple 55/17/140
    on the other side of the arm , will say Made in Italy & it also says polarize if it is . on the lens part , you will see the product name engraved as well . so hope this one helps .

5. Thought I would update this thread with some modelling pics of the sunglasses - sorry it took so long, hope you like! :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. I like these! I prefer tortoise frames and bronze lens for myself though.

7. Those look great!

I have several pairs of Prada sunnies from Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Macy's and none of them ever came with a card.

8. Tortoise is beautiful, I might go for one of those next! I just wish the Baroque ones would suit me - damn.

Thank you! That's good to know, I had just read around that the sunglasses usually come with a card so got worried for no reason...

9. Cute!