sunglasses, or a diff accessory?

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
i just got my first pair of chanel sunnies:nuts: and i am in :love: with them. im thinking of getting another pair of them, or a LV accessory. its' been so long since my last LV purchase and i have 4 pairs of sunglasses, but omg, chanels are amazing. i want a new wallet, because i don't always want to carry my big pochette wallet around. so, maybe a zippy coin or something?

chanel sunnies vs zippy coin???? or something else around the $500 or less mark

I'd get the Zippy coin, you just got a new pair of Chanel sunnies! If you get another pair, the ones you just got won't be as special! Besides, you can only wear one pair of sunnies at a time and you have 4 pair already. No brainer to me.
But have fun deciding.

I love both, I have the same dilemma as you. One side I want that Zippy Coin, One side i want to get one Chanel glasses. But since you got already 4 pairs of sunnies, so i think you would go for that Zippy Coin. Good luck ! :P Hope this help.

It just depends what you want. Me, I'd probably save a little more money and buy a nice purse. 4 pairs of sunglasses is quite a few in rotation, and I think a lot of the small accessory stuff is kind of pricey for what it is, plus it just goes inside your purse.

Ok try this go and try on Chanel glasses and get the model number. Then buy them from a good ebay seller. With the money you save buy some LV.

I totally agree! You can get Chanel sunnies from reputable sellers on ebay at great great prices! Then with your savings you can get the zippy coin!