Sunglasses for sensitive noses

Smart.

Jun 6, 2016
I don't know how else to ask this. I have sinus problems, so sunglasses can sometimes be too heavy on the bridge of my nose and cause a lot of pressure/pain, even after adjusting it at the optometrist. I just bought some Sidereals from Christian Dior and had to return them for that reason.

Are there any recommended brands that tend to be more lightweight or suited for people like me?

I have a deviated/crushed septum and sinus issues, too. I only wear Gucci ultra light aviators although I believe Oliver Peoples also makes ultra lightweight sunglasses. I just bought a pair of the Gucci aviators at LastCall.com about a week ago for a substantial price reduction. HTH!

I don't know how else to ask this. I have sinus problems, so sunglasses can sometimes be too heavy on the bridge of my nose and cause a lot of pressure/pain, even after adjusting it at the optometrist. I just bought some Sidereals from Christian Dior and had to return them for that reason.

Are there any recommended brands that tend to be more lightweight or suited for people like me?

Oops, I forgot to quote, see my response in post #2!

I wear prescription lenses and they tend to be heavy due to the lenses. I have been wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses for 5 years and have had no issues. They are plastic and there are no nose pads on it which is nice.