Sunglasses deal of the century today at Nordstrom

1. i'm getting contacts in about a week and a half, so i've been on the lookout for cute sunglasses (i've got a prescription Prada pair now that i obviously won't be able to use when i have my contacts in) and on a whim, when i went shopping today, i went to the sunglasses section on Nordie's. i wasn't planning on buying any until i actually get the contacts, just looking, but they were having their half-yearly sale and look what i picked up:

http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10957260&SectionID=9000#

[​IMG]

but instead of the whopping $350 price tag that they still carry on eluxury, i got them for $99 DOLLARS! they're Fendi (duh) with the selleria leather on the arms and the individual number on a silver plate inside one arm. i'm soooo in love, they're just the right size, and almost the exact same shape and size as the Chanel mother-of-pearl C's sunnies that i had wanted. i don't like outwardly-logo'd things, which made the Chanels bother me, so i'm so unbelievably excited about these!

if you're looking for sunnies, Nordstrom had a bunch of fendi, marc jacobs, and dior sunglasses on sale. they said some gucci sunnies would go on sale july 14th.

i want to wear these now, i don't want to wait until i get my contacts...

2. That is such a fantastic deal! What a score! Enjoy them Amanda, they are fabulous!

3. congrats Amanda... they are such a steal... gorgeous too.

4. thanks!

i forgot to mention, all the sale sunnies at Nordstrom are between $69-$99. they were all a steal, i thought about getting the selerias in tortoise shell, too.

5. What a fantastic deal!

6. Wow, what a great deal! I'm jealous! I wear prescription sunglasses, and I can't wear contacts, so I'm stuck with the same old pair instead of being able to buy cute one.

7. I am going to go tomorrow. I want new sunglasses. Did they have a large selection?

8. hey whats the style no on those? I want some!!!!

9. I love those! :love:

10. I'm jealous. I'm going there tomorrow. I hope they still have good selection.

11. wow, that's amazing!

12. Ahhh!! Great shopping karma :smile: Cute sunglasses, congrats!

13. Wow, those are beautiful. Reminds me to stop by my Nordstroms

14. Congrats, they are rather cute. :biggrin::flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice