Sunglasses CLUBHOUSE!

I purchased these in Vegas last week, I was going to take them into my eye doc to have my script put in .. I wasnt head of heels about them but loved the price.
I actually wanted paytons in black. I found tortoise and that was it :sad:
photo2vegas.jpg

vegas1b.jpg

When I got home I called my insurance to see what they would cover and to my surprise more then I thought.
I went on a mission and found my paytons in black!!! I am obsessed when I want something.
I found these at len crafters, they put my RX in while I waited, polorized lenses, out the door it cost me 301$ which is all covered by my insurance.

photo3home.jpg

photo4home.jpg

Bag Fetish said:
I purchased these in Vegas last week, I was going to take them into my eye doc to have my script put in .. I wasnt head of heels about them but loved the price.
I actually wanted paytons in black. I found tortoise and that was it :sad:

When I got home I called my insurance to see what they would cover and to my surprise more then I thought.
I went on a mission and found my paytons in black!!! I am obsessed when I want something.
I found these at len crafters, they put my RX in while I waited, polorized lenses, out the door it cost me 301$ which is all covered by my insurance.

I love having prescription sunglasses! I bought a pair of OVER oversized raybans in tortoise last year to use up the last $ in my medical spending account. Looks like I will have an over abundance again this year. So, I am going to be looking for a black pair this summer. I think I am going to look for the Payton's.

I love having prescription sunglasses! I bought a pair of OVER oversized raybans in tortoise last year to use up the last $ in my medical spending account. Looks like I will have an over abundance again this year. So, I am going to be looking for a black pair this summer. I think I am going to look for the Payton's.

good luck finding them :smile:
I searched high and low... they are hard to find.