Sunglasses and Staring.

Onederland

homo-a-gogo!
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Okay, it's a mini rant.

So i wear my Louis Vuitton Bindi's a lot, they're just my basic everyday pair. The lens super dark with a high-mirror reflective shine, which allows me to see out, but no one can see my eyes.

My biggest problem with this, is that people are so dense/rude.

As a child, our parents should have taught us not to stare.

What i DON'T get is that people will continuously stare me down. But it's ONLY when i have these glasses on. The problem lies in the fact that people don't understand that JUST because you can't see my eyes, does NOT mean that i can't see you.

I'm not blind, i'm just wearing sunglasses.

And i find it SO incredibly rude that there are times when I've had people stare at me for a good 3 minutes straight (it's not like i'm staring at them back, it's just i can see them from the corner of my eye, with their eyes pointed directly at me), and i will take off my sunglasses and look them dead in the eye. (this usually causes them too look away, since most most people look away when they make eye contact.)

Have any of you experienced something similar?

LOL I thought this post was going to be about people staring at others.. while wearing sunglasses (meaning the wearer would stare). That's what I do (stare at other people I'm I'm wearing dark sunglasses).

The same thing happened to me just the other day, I was outside waiting for a bus and I was wearing a pair of large Gucci hysteria medallion sunglasses and this girl was staring at me for like 5 minutes straight like I couldn't see her or something. I mean come on, they are just sunglasses, i'm not painted purple or anything, lol. I think people really do forget that just because they can't see my eyes doesn't mean they don't work anymore!

Yep. I think it has a lot to do with the lack of eye contact... people really do stare all the time, but if they don't know where you are looking/think you are looking somewhere else, they tend to stare longer instead of just taking a glance and then turning away.

Personally, I love being able to stare AT people when I'm wearing my polarized Ray Bans.

Okay, it's a mini rant.

So i wear my Louis Vuitton Bindi's a lot, they're just my basic everyday pair. The lens super dark with a high-mirror reflective shine, which allows me to see out, but no one can see my eyes.

My biggest problem with this, is that people are so dense/rude.

As a child, our parents should have taught us not to stare.

What i DON'T get is that people will continuously stare me down. But it's ONLY when i have these glasses on. The problem lies in the fact that people don't understand that JUST because you can't see my eyes, does NOT mean that i can't see you.

I'm not blind, i'm just wearing sunglasses.

And i find it SO incredibly rude that there are times when I've had people stare at me for a good 3 minutes straight (it's not like i'm staring at them back, it's just i can see them from the corner of my eye, with their eyes pointed directly at me), and i will take off my sunglasses and look them dead in the eye. (this usually causes them too look away, since most most people look away when they make eye contact.)

Have any of you experienced something similar?

I have Chanel sunglasses that are like that..but staring is just someone's own form of jealousy. I get started at time to time and honestly if they are staring your doing something right!..straight from my mom! focus more on the they are inspired aspect of it :graucho:

I love staring at people while I'm wearing sunglasses, and they don't know I'm looking, but that's not what wew're talking about!! I do find when your wearing sunglasses I get more stares. Whether its because sunglasses make one look more mysterious, therefore people are intriguded to know what's under them. Or pure stupidity they don't think they can be caught. Or it makes them more comfortable because they can't see you staring back. I guess it depends on the person!