Sunflower vs Lemon

coachfull

Sofa King Banned
Jun 1, 2012
Can someone please post a pic of Lemon and Sunflower colors side by side? I have the tanner in Sunflower and I am contemplating on getting the Candace in Lemon. If the colors are close/similar, I might just get something else. Thank you!

Can someone please post a pic of Lemon and Sunflower colors side by side? I have the tanner in Sunflower and I am contemplating on getting the Candace in Lemon. If the colors are close/similar, I might just get something else. Thank you!

I have the Candace in Sunflower, and have seen the Lemon. They are both intense colors - you have the Sunflower, so I'll say that the Lemon has as much color depth - but cooler tones - more like a banana. Maybe "chalkier" than the sunflower is a good way to describe it. If you love yellows, I think they're different enough to warrant another bag!

jan1124 said:
I have the Candace in Sunflower, and have seen the Lemon. They are both intense colors - you have the Sunflower, so I'll say that the Lemon has as much color depth - but cooler tones - more like a banana. Maybe "chalkier" than the sunflower is a good way to describe it. If you love yellows, I think they're different enough to warrant another bag!

I think that's a pretty good description of the lemon. It definitely reads more spring/summer than the sunflower.

I have the tassel fobs in both sunflower and lemon, I know it's a small comparison but here ya go: Sunflower on the left, Lemon on the right, the sunflower is a deeper yellow, think of yellow mustard, and the Lemon is, well, like a lemon peel, lighter and brighter, i like the lemon better personally. :smile:

Attachments

• yellow fobs.jpg
    yellow fobs.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 320
I have the tassel fobs in both sunflower and lemon, I know it's a small comparison but here ya go: Sunflower on the left, Lemon on the right, the sunflower is a deeper yellow, think of yellow mustard, and the Lemon is, well, like a lemon peel, lighter and brighter, i like the lemon better personally. :smile:

OOOOOOOh yes.... I have seen the lemon IRL, but not the sunflower so I wasn't sure if I wanted to hunt down a sunflower duffle on sale or get lemon now. Looks like lemon is more for me as well. I'm also a fan of silver hardware over brass so that takes me to lemon too. Thank you so much for posting. This does a great color comp!

Ok. Maybe this will give you a small idea. Sunflower duffle and lemon card case. With and without flash. iPhone pics in the middle of the night. Sorry
db22982c768b6d88163e8cbe00f8eaab.jpg

c5f5439bc592d24d90f1a486675c3690.jpg

No flash
70ae4ddc3afe8d945725e4983e3a8e20.jpg

6c758da3611b2dac0092d68b8e15d0c9.jpg

OOOOOOOh yes.... I have seen the lemon IRL, but not the sunflower so I wasn't sure if I wanted to hunt down a sunflower duffle on sale or get lemon now. Looks like lemon is more for me as well. I'm also a fan of silver hardware over brass so that takes me to lemon too. Thank you so much for posting. This does a great color comp!

NP glad to help! The lemon is pretty, I'm on the hunt too for the perfect yellow bag for summer, but I'm holding out to see what new styles are in the pipeline! :smile:

You might want to consider the canary color. The canary color is a pretty shade of yellow as well.