Sunfall77's bag collection

Next up are a couple of shearling bags. I love these shearling bags because it's so cozy to carry them around. I just want to pet them all the time !

One is my Staud Shirley plaid tote. This is surprisingly great quality, with dense thick shearling and full suede lining.

View attachment 5066587

The plus side of this one is that I can swap out the shearling for something else in the summer! I like to sew so I made up some colorful drawstring bag liners for when I feel like being fun.

View attachment 5066591
View attachment 5066592
OMG! I love this! You are so talented! I also adore your robe, dressing gown, extravaganza in blue that you are wearing with your Celine belt bag. May I ask where you got it? It’s fabulous!
Edit: I also adore your Chloe paraty collection and how mindfully you select each piece!
Thank you for sharing your collection!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunfall77
OMG! I love this! You are so talented! I also adore your robe, dressing gown, extravaganza in blue that you are wearing with your Celine belt bag. May I ask where you got it? It’s fabulous!
Edit: I also adore your Chloe paraty collection and how mindfully you select each piece!
Thank you for sharing your collection!

Thank you !! The dress I'm wearing with the Celine belt bag is basically a house dress that I sewed for myself. I fell in love with the blue fabric too, and it is the softest double gauze in cotton. The fabric designer is "nani iro" (a Japanese fabric maker) and the print is called "lei nani" -- here is a link to the fabric!

• Love
Reactions: 880
Next up are some SLG's I've collected. I'm a little torn about these because I've discovered I'm really a one-wallet-at-at-time gal. Unlike bags which I can switch out day to day, I like to stay in one wallet most of the time. So having 5 of them now seems overkill!

1) The Louis Vuitton French Purse in Rouge Fauviste Vernis was my very first LV piece, purchased from store as a graduation present to myself circa 2013. I like purple and Vernis, and I liked that this wallet has a generous snap coin compartment, full length bill compartment, and room for lots of cards. I used it for quite awhile but over the years have realized I wanted wallets that were even smaller and slimmer that I could carry more easily with me in my coat pocket at work. Also, I like putting wristlet chains on my wallets so I came to prefer wallets with a zip on them somewhere, to which I could attach chains....I think about selling this one but I'm a bit sentimentally attached and since they are discontinued, they don't fetch a good price and if I regret it it would be hard to repurchase...
2) The Commes Des Garcons square wallet on the left is my slimmest wallet, and also most affordable! It's actually a mens wallet. Although it is super thin, it still fits a ton. There's a folded bit of leather inside which serves as a divider, and I used it to hold folded bills. This wallet got quite a lot of mileage and I got used to storing my bills folded.
3) Then I went back to LV for a zippy coin purse in Amarante Vernis. It's about the same size as the CdG wallet but thicker, and similarly with the zip I could attach my wristlet chain. I quite liked it as a piece of everyday designer during a period where I didn't really have other designer stuff (above bags came later haha).
4/5) Then this year I discovered Dior! And in quick succession bought the 5 gusset card holder in the hibiscus print from the lunar new year collection 2021, and then the Phoenix wallet from the lunar new year collection from 2020 (preloved). The Phoenix wallet is my current everyday wallet and I love it so much. Full length bill compartment, card slots, and small zip compartment for coins, all in a tiny compact form factor. Plus the loop for the Dior charm is a convenient spot for me to attach my wristlet chain. Not to mention it is so gorgeous !? I'm loving it so much that I haven't yet even used the hibiscus card holder, which is also gorgeous and comes with a long crossbody chain too. That one is white though, which is always scary for me to use, and although I could put coins and cash in the cardholder gussets, it doesn't have a zip or a full length bill compartment so it's a little less convenient.

So I feel crazy for having so many SLG's in boxes now! Then Zippy is perhaps the one I'm least attached to that would fetch a decent price but...it is a classic too....At least SLG's don't take up much closet room so I feel less bad about the space required to keep them around. Maybe as the summer heats up I'll work up the courage to move into the white wallet for awhile...

IMG_20210523_214001~2.jpg

Thank you !! The dress I'm wearing with the Celine belt bag is basically a house dress that I sewed for myself. I fell in love with the blue fabric too, and it is the softest double gauze in cotton. The fabric designer is "nani iro" (a Japanese fabric maker) and the print is called "lei nani" -- here is a link to the fabric!
Thank you so much! I tried to purchase three yards, but they are apparently out of stock of that amount
I will keep an eye on the website!
You are very talented and I love your taste! :biggrin:
Edit: for some reason, I was able to refresh my cart and purchase! Am excited to get the fabric! Thank you!

Last edited:
Your collection is divine, and I love, love, love your Paraty collection. I have one, and it is my favourite. I need more; your post is dangerous! I'm getting the itch for another.

And finally, I get to my Chloe Paraty collection. This was one of the first designer bags I ever fell in love with but it was so so out of reach at the time. Earlier this year I bought my first one, medium size in Rock in pretty much brand new condition and immediately was hooked. I kind of went crazy tracking them down in the pre-loved market and got the large size in lambskin with the front pocket (I think this was called the "Capsule" collection), then the nude/blush one in lizard emboss. Both of those were gently used and in lovely condition. Now today my holy grail, the black python Paraty arrived and it is nearly brand new as well. ::swoon:: ahhh ! Okay it's a little crazy but I figure if the influencers can show off their rows and rows of Chanel classic flaps in different colors why can't I collect Paraty bags ? Of course, they will not appreciate in value but I pretty much got them all for less than the price of one and I will love them forever. They are the perfect size for a daily bag, and just look so good on the body. I like their semi-slouchy shape with the faux-structure of the piping. I think they look ladylike and architectural at the same time. Nobody wears them now so they are unique. To my eye they are simple enough that they don't look dated. Dare I say it...I think I'm nearing purse peace ?

View attachment 5078395

This holiday I was browsing around the sales on resale sites and decided to look out for the LV Sofia Coppola bags as I usually have an eye out for them. The color I have been really wanting from the beginning was Galet, a gorgeous greyish taupeish color. Lo and behold there was one on Rebag so now she's mine! IMG_20211221_140334.jpg

Am now debating whether I want to sell the cream version, the bag I got originally, as I think the Galet is much more practical ? I always have a hard time selling discontinued bags though as I know it'll be hard if I regret selling! And although they are both light colored bags, side by side they are actually quite different !

Next up are some SLG's I've collected. I'm a little torn about these because I've discovered I'm really a one-wallet-at-at-time gal. Unlike bags which I can switch out day to day, I like to stay in one wallet most of the time. So having 5 of them now seems overkill!

1) The Louis Vuitton French Purse in Rouge Fauviste Vernis was my very first LV piece, purchased from store as a graduation present to myself circa 2013. I like purple and Vernis, and I liked that this wallet has a generous snap coin compartment, full length bill compartment, and room for lots of cards. I used it for quite awhile but over the years have realized I wanted wallets that were even smaller and slimmer that I could carry more easily with me in my coat pocket at work. Also, I like putting wristlet chains on my wallets so I came to prefer wallets with a zip on them somewhere, to which I could attach chains....I think about selling this one but I'm a bit sentimentally attached and since they are discontinued, they don't fetch a good price and if I regret it it would be hard to repurchase...
2) The Commes Des Garcons square wallet on the left is my slimmest wallet, and also most affordable! It's actually a mens wallet. Although it is super thin, it still fits a ton. There's a folded bit of leather inside which serves as a divider, and I used it to hold folded bills. This wallet got quite a lot of mileage and I got used to storing my bills folded.
3) Then I went back to LV for a zippy coin purse in Amarante Vernis. It's about the same size as the CdG wallet but thicker, and similarly with the zip I could attach my wristlet chain. I quite liked it as a piece of everyday designer during a period where I didn't really have other designer stuff (above bags came later haha).
4/5) Then this year I discovered Dior! And in quick succession bought the 5 gusset card holder in the hibiscus print from the lunar new year collection 2021, and then the Phoenix wallet from the lunar new year collection from 2020 (preloved). The Phoenix wallet is my current everyday wallet and I love it so much. Full length bill compartment, card slots, and small zip compartment for coins, all in a tiny compact form factor. Plus the loop for the Dior charm is a convenient spot for me to attach my wristlet chain. Not to mention it is so gorgeous !? I'm loving it so much that I haven't yet even used the hibiscus card holder, which is also gorgeous and comes with a long crossbody chain too. That one is white though, which is always scary for me to use, and although I could put coins and cash in the cardholder gussets, it doesn't have a zip or a full length bill compartment so it's a little less convenient.

So I feel crazy for having so many SLG's in boxes now! Then Zippy is perhaps the one I'm least attached to that would fetch a decent price but...it is a classic too....At least SLG's don't take up much closet room so I feel less bad about the space required to keep them around. Maybe as the summer heats up I'll work up the courage to move into the white wallet for awhile...

View attachment 5091404
Love your SLGs, especially the Dior!

Been about a year since I updated and I've had a few additions (mainly in the last month). I'm very happy to add another Louis Vuitton SC bag to my collection, this time in the original monogram print !! Isn't she pretty???
She's bigger than the leather SC PM bags that I have, but being canvas, she's very light. I think she'll be good for travel. I got her pre loved in decent condition. I touched up her vachetta with cleanser and conditioner from Lovin' My Bags and now the vachetta is looking great! Quite a few stains lightened up a lot and much of the faint gray dirt came off too. I also spent some time getting pen marks out of the lining using Shout stain remover. Although the marks haven't disappeared, they are considerably lighter. I like to imagine she was used as a work bag for a lawyer in a previous life, as the pen marks were all blue and red ! Now I've stuffed her to reshape the canvas and leather a bit, hopefully that'll help somewhat with the uneven slouching.

She's like a keepall / speedy on steroids

20230106_100339.jpg

Been about a year since I updated and I've had a few additions (mainly in the last month). I'm very happy to add another Louis Vuitton SC bag to my collection, this time in the original monogram print !! Isn't she pretty???
She's bigger than the leather SC PM bags that I have, but being canvas, she's very light. I think she'll be good for travel. I got her pre loved in decent condition. I touched up her vachetta with cleanser and conditioner from Lovin' My Bags and now the vachetta is looking great! Quite a few stains lightened up a lot and much of the faint gray dirt came off too. I also spent some time getting pen marks out of the lining using Shout stain remover. Although the marks haven't disappeared, they are considerably lighter. I like to imagine she was used as a work bag for a lawyer in a previous life, as the pen marks were all blue and red ! Now I've stuffed her to reshape the canvas and leather a bit, hopefully that'll help somewhat with the uneven slouching.

View attachment 5684837
Beautiful!

View attachment 5684837

Wowza! I literally have never taken a second look at the Sofia Coppola but I may now!!

View attachment 5091404
Love this collection!!!

My LV Sofia Coppola addiction is out of control! Acquired a few more this year, including a PM in quetzche in February, and an MM in asphalt suede that just came in today !

20230510_143945.jpg
20230203_102220.jpg

Ah they make me so happy. The quetzche one has been my every day bag since I got it and it's really such a perfect versatile understated purple color. I love purple. I was on the search for a black PM size but I think this purple one fills the niche nicely, as does the lovely Asphalt suede. Although it's a gray suede, outfit-wise it "feels like" black so I think I'm all set on colors now

My LV Sofia Coppola addiction is out of control! Acquired a few more this year, including a PM in quetzche in February, and an MM in asphalt suede that just came in today !

View attachment 5780546
View attachment 5780549

Ah they make me so happy. The quetzche one has been my every day bag since I got it and it's really such a perfect versatile understated purple color. I love purple. I was on the search for a black PM size but I think this purple one fills the niche nicely, as does the lovely Asphalt suede. Although it's a gray suede, outfit-wise it "feels like" black so I think I'm all set on colors now
love LOVE that quetzche color! I adore bags with a "neutral" color, color -kwim?? Enjoy!!

Lately I've been lusting after a green bag, like a nice rich deep green. I don't know why, as it's not a favorite color and not well-represented in my wardrobe at all. With such a striking color I wanted to play it safe with a vintage option that wasn't too expensive. When I saw this Chloe Paraty in a beautiful emerald green I knew it would scratch that itch!
Now I have even more (way too many) Chloe Paraty bags.

20230619_170818.jpg

I have to figure out how to style such a green bag ...