Sundreamer's Purse Peace (LV, Chanel, Goyard, Chloe...)

sundreamer

Feb 23, 2016
Here is my 15 piece collection. Since I started collecting bags, I've probably owned 30-40 different styles! I'm very happy I've been able to pair down my collection using the Marie Kondo method. Right now I finally feel I use and truly appreciate each piece I own.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrookeA
First up are my large canvas LV bags. I have a Speedy B 30, a Mon Monogram Neverfull MM in Moutarde/Orange, a Neverfull MM, and a Neverfull GM. It may seem a bit redundant to own two Neverfulls in Damier Ebene, but the GM is usually reserved for travel. IMG_9365.jpg I absolutely love totes so I also have a Goyard Artois PM in Sky Blue and a Faure Le Page Daily Battle Tote in Grey. I often use the Goyard for errands and the FLP for times when I want a more inconspicuous tote.

IMG_9366.jpg

Up next are two of my favorite leather bags, both from Chloe. Here is my Paraty in Abstract White and Small Marcie in Cashmere Grey. The Marcie is perfect for taking on vacation. The Paraty was actually the first luxury bag I ever coveted back in 2007! I am so happy to finally have one of my own.

IMG_9367.jpg
I have three smaller LV bags. The Saint Michel in Cocquelicot, the Pochette Felicie in Damier Ebene, and the Pochette Metis in Creme. I use the Saint Michel when I need a pop of color. The Felicie is great for travel and I often use it in my Neverfulls to hold passports and boarding passes.
IMG_9368.jpg

My two Chanels probably get the least amount of use but I still love them - a caviar M/L with SHW and a WOC with GHW. Whenever I do use them though, they feel so special!

IMG_9369.jpg

Finally are my two contemporary bags. A mini Mansur Gavriel Backpack in Cammello/Rosa, and a Metallic Gold clutch by the brand Les Meduses Vertes. I use the backpack whenever I am traveling anywhere on bike, and I like to use the clutch for special events like weddings. The metallic goes with everything!
IMG_9370.jpg

Thanks again for letting me share! Xx

Last edited:
First up are my large canvas LV bags. I have a Speedy B 30, a Mon Monogram Neverfull MM in Moutarde/Orange, a Neverfull MM, and a Neverfull GM. It may seem a bit redundant to own two Neverfulls in Damier Ebene, but the GM is usually reserved for travel. View attachment 4313078 I absolutely love totes so I also have a Goyard Artois PM in Sky Blue and a Faure Le Page Daily Battle Tote in Grey. I often use the Goyard for errands and the FLP for times when I want a more inconspicuous tote.

View attachment 4313079

Up next are two of my favorite leather bags, both from Chloe. Here is my Paraty in Abstract White and Small Marcie in Cashmere Grey. The Marcie is perfect for taking on vacation. The Paraty was actually the first luxury bag I ever coveted back in 2007! I am so happy to finally have one of my own.

View attachment 4313081
I have three smaller LV bags. The Saint Michel in Cocquelicot, the Pochette Felicie in Damier Ebene, and the Pochette Metis in Creme. I use the Saint Michel when I need a pop of color. The Felicie is great for travel and I often use it in my Neverfulls to hold passports and boarding passes.
View attachment 4313089

My two Chanels probably get the least amount of use but I still love them - a caviar M/L with SHW and a WOC with GHW. Whenever I do use them though, they feel so special!

View attachment 4313090

Finally are my two contemporary bags. A mini Mansur Gavriel Backpack in Cammello/Rosa, and a Metallic Gold clutch by the brand Les Meduses Vertes. I use the backpack whenever I am traveling anywhere on bike, and I like to use the clutch for special events like weddings. The metallic goes with everything!
View attachment 4313093

Thanks again for letting me share! Xx
Beautiful!

Reactions: sundreamer
Since I am stuck in quarantine and it's a year later, I thought I'd post an update.

My collection hasn't changed much, but there are a few pieces I have sold:
LV Neverfull GM - I only ever used this bag for travel and it got replaced by a REI backpack. I just grew tired of not having a zipper on a bag of this size.
Goyard Artois PM - The short strap drop grew to annoy me. My Neverfull MM's serve the same purpose and are more comfortable.
Chloe Marcie Small - I still love the look and functionality of this bag, but I eventually found it too heavy to be practical.
LV Pochette Felicie - I found it hard to fit much of anything in this bag besides a phone, some cards, and a lipstick.

I have also acquired a few pieces:
LV Pochette Metis Reverse - I had forgotten I was on a waiting list for several months when I received the call. No regrets.
Gucci Soho Disco - My most used bag after my Neverfulls. This has the same functionality as my old Chloe Marcie but is a lot more lightweight and carefree.
LV Pochette Accessoires DA - This has replaced my Pochette Felicie. I love how much more fits in this classic piece.
Gucci Mini Marmont Camera Bag - There's something about this color that matches everything. It's accompanied me to several weddings this past year.

Purse peace is hard to achieve. I still hate buying and selling. However, it's not worth it to me to keep bags I don't enjoy. What I've come to realize is if I am content with the size of my collection, I won't shy away from buying a new bag. Tastes and preferences are not static, and more than anything, handbag collections should be fun :smile:

Below are two pictures of my full collection, as well as a separate picture of my 4 acquisitions from this past year:

Attachments

• IMG_1305.jpg
    IMG_1305.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_1306.jpg
    IMG_1306.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_1304.jpg
    IMG_1304.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 195
Last edited: