sunday night fun...

1. was cleaning out the closet and decided to take a "family foto" (sans the petrol spy which should be on its way and the keepall which is at work) kinda of scary! hahahaa :biggrin: would love to see every one's collections!!!

IMG_5213.jpg
  2. Love your collection!

3. I think (don't remember if I've seen it prior :P ) this is the first time I've seen the all black B bag. I like it. I've seen more of the contrast black on white than anything else.

Beautiful!

4. [​IMG]....beautiful collection!...can't wait to see the Petrol!

[​IMG]

5. Wow!! :love::love::love: Love the black B Fendi and your Spy. What a knockout collection!

6. totally love the black fendi.....very cute.

7. Love your Fendi B bag, Wow!!!!ADORE hologram spy!!!!!:biggrin:

8. :heart: :heart: thanks ladies!!! as i said beore i would LOve to see everyone else's colections as well! heheeee :biggrin: :biggrin:

9. Lovely collection, squsihy! Would love to see pics of the petrol when she comes and the keepall!

10. I LOVE your bags! I'm especially liking your spy. I think that there is a whole sub-forum of bag collections. Just look in the main menu -- tons of cool collections there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice