Sunday morning suprise...I finally got a bordeaux city!

citychris

O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Around 9:00 a.m. this morning I was hanging around the house in my jammies with my family, when much to my surprise the doorbell rang and I received a package from Hong Kong. (I never knew there were any service in that would deliver on Sun.). I received my bordeaux city from this auction, which I had watched for a long time as the price dropped, but debated about the dark handles:

eBay: AUTH Balenciaga 05 Bordeaux City Motorcycle EXCELLENT (item 330052630538 end time Nov-26-06 16:43:50 PST)

I have to say that IRL the bag is so much more beautiful. The color is darker and deeper and while the handles are dark, there is not that much contrast with the rest of the bag. I am absolutely thrilled, especially given what I paid. I have wanted a bordeaux city forever. The color is so amazing and the leather is so soft, smooshy, and luscious that the handles hardly phase me.

That being said, I will get to work with the LMB for handles only and cleaner (and maybe cornstarch treatment) and I may send it to LMB for cleaning. However, I don't think I'll be read to part with it too soon, even temporarily.

Here are some photos I took, which still don't quite show the deep color of the bag, but I think are better than the seller's photos. I will try to post photos after my cleaning if it makes a difference and after LMB cleaning if I end up doing that.

Attachments

• bordeauxcityfront3.JPG
    bordeauxcityfront3.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 234
  • bordeauxcityback.JPG
    bordeauxcityback.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 162
What a HUGE bargain! The bag is in great shape and is totally gorgeous! I have a bordeaux City too....but unfortunately I paid very close to retail for it on eBay. Oh well...I still love it! Congrats!!!

CONGRATS!!! YEAH you got a Bordeaux City!!! It is so DIVINE!!! Deep, deep color, I LOVE IT:heart: (Yes, you probably got your bag via International Express Mailing like EMS, which delivers on Sundays. It is kinda like a USPS Express. Isn't it cool to get a package on Sundays???)

P.S. I got your message about the Navy 05 City. I will try to take more pics, but I have a final exam this week and stressed out!!!:hysteric: