Sunday Morning on CBS: Handbags?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I think they may be about to do a story on handbags! I hope I'm right!

2. YES!!!! A handbag STORY!!! Ladies!!! Turn to CBS NOW!!!!

3. That was such a cute story! I hope some of you saw it.:smile:

4. Ha! I just caught it, Thanks;) I turned on the TV when they just started talking about Hermes.

5. How could they do a story on handbags and not mention Louis Vuitton?:blink:

6. I was just going to post this -- they described a handbag as an "appliance, something and a luxury." I wrote down the second word but can't read my writing. Something beginning with a U.

What was the "Katie" bag they described?

7. I thought maybe they covered LV before I got the TV on. Would have loved a longer segment but it was cute. Not many people probably "get it" besides us gals anyway!:graucho:

8. Nope. Didn't discuss LV.

9. Maybe utility? I don't know, just guessing:shame:

10. I can't remember the brand of the Katie bag, but I really didn't like it that much.

They need to do a handbag story every week.:shame: :lol:

"This week on Face the Nation, we'll have Condeleeza Rice. And now, the handbag report.":roflmfao:

11. I found that really odd. LV is everywhere.

12. :yes: :biggrin: :roflmfao: ITA!

13. I think they said Jimmy Choo but I don't remember hearing about that bag.

The word may be utility. Any other word with a "Ut"???

14. Who cares about Condeleeza!? Bring on the handbags:lol: :roflmfao:

15. I like how the woman being interviewed said that we all have the big mess inside our handbags, yet the beautiful exterior...I kept thinking that it's a metaphor for many of our lives!:lol:

And what does that say about women who carry fakes?:rolleyes: :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice