Sunday afternoon insta-Reveal! Too good to be true!

baer77

Coach Obscessed!
O.G.
Jul 13, 2008
I went to the outlet today looking for a cosmetic case and a smaller wallet and came out with some goodies!:yahoo: First I found a patchwork pink/purple logo small wallet to match my large wallet and mini skinny. I also got a coated canvas cosmetic pouch. Well, I took them out to the car, ran to Target, and I just wasn't feeling them! Well am I ever so gladI went back! I walked right up to the clearance table to find these two gorgeous goodies! The manager said she had just put one of them out. Well, without further adieu....

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

The gorgeous pink Madison wallet! On clearance no less! Here she is with some stuff inside:
IMG_0589.jpg

And here is a little something I got to keep my sunnies in:
IMG_0592.jpg

And finally, I'm not sure I'm going to keep this last one. She is beautiful, it was the tattersall lining that got me! And she has a removable strap! Presenting the ergo capacity wristlet:
IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

That's it! I'm happy about my buys, just not sure if I should keep the ergo. I wanted to use it for a cosmetic case, but it's a little big. It's so nice though!:cloud9:

Thanks everyone! I was really excited about it! The wallet is very slender, perfect for my zoe! And I've really been wanting something light pink from the madison collection!