Sundance NOW Channel

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Does anybody subscribe to the Sundance NOW channel?

I just started a free 7 day trial and have only seen a few episodes of The Restaurant. It is pretty good so far (3 episodes in) but wondering if it is worth it.

lulilu

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
iiving the dream
I also subscribed in order to watch The Restaurant. I am obsessed with foreign language films and series these days. Regular tv just stinks for the most part. I am up to the third season. I have to take breaks for a few days every once in a while. I am enjoying it, it is just sometimes a bit much.

Reactions: maxter

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I have to take breaks for a few days every once in a while. I am enjoying it, it is just sometimes a bit much.
I can only watch one episode a night! It's really good so far.

I'm curious to the other series they have and am hoping someone else here is watching them.

lulilu

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
iiving the dream
I can only watch one episode a night! It's really good so far.

I'm curious to the other series they have and am hoping someone else here is watching them.
Me too! Especially in the later episodes.
I hope we get some input, as we are paying for the service. I'd like to use it more.

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Me too! Especially in the later episodes.
I hope we get some input, as we are paying for the service. I'd like to use it more.
The Restaurant was SO GOOD! I didn't want it to end and savored every episode.

Have you found anything else on Sundance? I was hoping somebody here would have more feedback.