Sunburst stam question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls! I want to add some Marc to my collection and after Googling and looking through just about every page of every bag on this forum I can't go past the stam for the classic look and for being so definitely Marc Jacobs.

I really like the look of the sunburst stam, but the only one I've seen is the 'charcoal' version which looks more khaki green to me and I don't like that color so much. *blush* I saw the ostrich versions and those are more of the sort of colors I like, except there's no way I can afford that! So can anyone tell me if the plain sunburst came in any more colours other than the charcoal? Are they still available? If not is there another stam that's close to that style, without the quilting?

Thank you!

2. the boutique exclusives came in bordeaux, and olive-ish grey, and taupe, but they were made with what's known as so cool leather, which has a patent-like sheen to it. they were lined in leather.

dark plum stam (pic courtesy of grace7)

[​IMG]

the lambskin versions were available at department stores and came in charcoal, pale lavender, and dark orchid.

here's pale lavender

[​IMG]

dark orchid

[​IMG]

we recently discovered pale blue on ebay, but it was only available overseas and htf.

[​IMG]

3. wow those are stunning bags! The bags are so rich & specific in color.

4. ^ That pale blue one is mine now. :amuse:

I totally agree with you and I love the Sunburst stams. The lambskin is super soft and very light and comfortable. I'm searching for the pale lavender now, too, but they all seem a little bit hard to find. The charcoal one seems the most common, but I don't care for that much either.

5. I have this bag in Orchid and it's one of my faves! It's a muted purplish-gray Here's a modeling pic:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also like the pale lavender, plum in so cool leather and the blue is tdf.

6. ^ That's gorgeous as well. Now I want one in every colour. :love:

7. Gorgeous!!!

8. I luuuuv the Dark Orchid and Charcoal!
    Gorgeous bags!

9. I love the color and it look great on u.

10. Stunning! :nuts: