Which one do you prefer?

• MC Priscilla white

• Summit Drive in Amarante

• Summit Drive in Perle

Results are only viewable after voting.

mcmug17

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
I am in love with Priscilla, but now I'm also in love with Summit Drive. Which one should I pick?
I think the Summit Dr will look lovely in Perle too. I'm not afraid of discoloring / color transfer.

BTW Ursula is still my all time fav. My conscience is telling me not to get it because it's toooo heavy.

If you love the Ursula you should get her. Don't let the weight of the bag hold you back. Otherwise you may end up regretting not getting the bag you truely love.

It really depends on whether you are planning to own a white MC bag or not.. If you're going to get the Ursula, I'd say get the Summit Drive in Amarante so that you have one in each line. If not, I think the Priscilla (in white) is much prettier not only colour-wise but also shape-wise. I actually voted for the Priscilla :tup:

If you love the Ursula you should get her. Don't let the weight of the bag hold you back. Otherwise you may end up regretting not getting the bag you truely love.

I have actually tried on the bag in the boutique. My heart changed from 100% in love to 100% no love as soon as I had to compensate her gravity lol. But then she did look very pretty when I looked at myself in the mirror and I can't stop thinking about her everyday.

I know I'll regret not getting her, but I'm almost certain that she's just going to sit in my closet looking pretty (I'm not a collector). It's a REALLY tough decision for me. :sweatdrop: