Summery City Color?

LVk8

Me + Harpua
Jan 30, 2014
Hello Bal lovers! I've been browsing the preloved market for a light summery City bag and am wondering if you'd help me out with a color opinion.

I don't have any light colored bags and I've been most drawn to cooler tones like dusty roses and sky blues. Which do you prefer? I can't buy two and am having a hard time deciding! They're both so pretty.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398174320.014245.jpg

I've been having the same problem! I just ordered the Jaune Poisson for a pop, but I've never seen the color in real life. The gray will match everything, but if you love pink, then go for that - it's neutral enough to match with a lot as well. I am a green lover, which is why I went for it.

I think the Rose looks like it would look best on a very young lady. It just has a very "cutesy" vibe to it. It's a bag I'd only wear on Easter.
The Blue is gorgeous, and will match almost any outfit. So that's my preference.

Actually I found a preloved lilac one -- so kind of the best of both worlds since it's a little bit bluish and a little bit pinkish! I'll do a reveal once it's shipped to me ❤

Yay it just arrived! I found a preloved lilac Neiman Marcus 10th anniversary City. Very excited about the leopard interior!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398792175.990159.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398792190.014210.jpg

Holds a shocking amount of things as well. I'm packing for a flight & managed to fit a MacBook, wallet, sunnies, makeup, spare chargers, headphones & my wedding RSVPs inside. Big fan of my new-to-me summery City ❤️

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398792310.611359.jpg