Summer Wedges...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anybody suggest a nice pair of wedges for the summer? Is there any brand that is better than all the rest?

Thank you!

2. Stuart Weitzman makes some comfy stylish wedges.

3. Thank you. Any more ideas? Maybe some that run a little more expensive than Stuart Weitzman?

4. coclico! I love, love, love their shoes. And, you can get 30% off on their site until March 1st with luckybreaks1

5. sounds like you're looking for high end designer wedges. prada and miu miu make some very comfortable but cute wedges, as well as chloe; louboutin has a few summer wedge styles that are cute as well, though not nearly as comfortable in my opinion. i heard that jimmy choo's espadrilles this season are pretty comfy and come in pretty summer pastel colors. hope that helps.

6. Thanks. Great advice. I will check them all out.

7. Stella McCartney has done some lovely wedges for SS10.
    The style is called 'Linda' after her late mother and they're a very cool looking, '70's inspired cork wedge.
    They come in two heel heights - super high or mid heel.

8. I have quite a few pairs of Louboutin wedges... they are amazing! The quality is wonderful and they are surprisingly very comfortable for how high they are. I definitely recommend him!

9. Jimmy Choo has some great styles this season, JC shoes do not usually work for me but I love the summery wedges, super high and super comfortable!:yes:

10. I'd recommend Louboutin. He's also quite well-known for his wedges/espadrilles. I usually see a few pop up on bluefly.com.

11. I am really loving the Louboutins; thank you. I can't wait to buy a pair.

12. Mui Mui has a really pretty pair right now in their boutique. It comes in black or beige with either single strap around the ankle or double strap. Saw someone trying them on and they looked reall good!

13. Do they have a name? I would like to look at those.