Summer wedding appropriate?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
    I just bought this dress for two weddings I'm going to in the summer (totally different groups going to each one). It's pretty light and the top is white (but the bottom looks more pink in person), so I just want to check that it's appropriate to wear to a wedding? When I got married I couldn't have cared less what the guests wore, but I know some brides do so I wanted to get some opinions.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. If you're worried about it being too whitish, don't, it's very appropriate imo.

3. Don't worry! The tailored style is appropriate and you could dress it up easily with jackets and nice accessories.

4. It's definitely appropriate for the occasion. It's a very pretty dress.

5. So pretty! and personally I feel it is appropriate

6. very pretty --- and totally appropriate!

7. Thanks all! The more I look at this dress in my closet, the more excited I get to wear it :smile:

I work with someone who's getting married in August and I keep hearing about all these guests who will do something wrong, and then I started questioning this dress (I'm not going to her wedding). But now I'm confident that it will look great!