Summer vs. Winter

Aschu

Apr 22, 2015
Hi-

Yes...this is a first-world problem...but...I have a vintage, black lambskin Jumbo XL that I use in the winter. I am feeling like it looks kind of "heavy" with spring and summer clothes. Do you all change out your bags?

I would love to get a lighter colored bag for spring, but it is not in the cards right now and I hate to stop using this beautiful bag and start using something that I don't like as much....thoughts?

Hi-

Yes...this is a first-world problem...but...I have a vintage, black lambskin Jumbo XL that I use in the winter. I am feeling like it looks kind of "heavy" with spring and summer clothes. Do you all change out your bags?

I would love to get a lighter colored bag for spring, but it is not in the cards right now and I hate to stop using this beautiful bag and start using something that I don't like as much....thoughts?

Yes, I change out my bags from season to season but to me a black lambskin classic can be worn pretty much anytime :smile:

Hi-

Does your spring/summer bag have to be Chanel? Coz there are a whole lot of cheaper options for spring/summer bags. Chloe makes lovely summery colors for their Marcie and Paraty lines. Balenciaga also has a gazillion light colored options for their City bags.

If you want to go even cheaper, Tory Burch and Coach makes lovely totes. :smile: