Summer vs. Winter

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi-

Yes...this is a first-world problem...but...I have a vintage, black lambskin Jumbo XL that I use in the winter. I am feeling like it looks kind of "heavy" with spring and summer clothes. Do you all change out your bags?

I would love to get a lighter colored bag for spring, but it is not in the cards right now and I hate to stop using this beautiful bag and start using something that I don't like as much....thoughts?

2. Yes, I change out my bags from season to season but to me a black lambskin classic can be worn pretty much anytime :smile:

3. Does your spring/summer bag have to be Chanel? Coz there are a whole lot of cheaper options for spring/summer bags. Chloe makes lovely summery colors for their Marcie and Paraty lines. Balenciaga also has a gazillion light colored options for their City bags.

If you want to go even cheaper, Tory Burch and Coach makes lovely totes. :smile: