Summer sun hair products?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm going on summer holiday filled with sun, sea and sand. The worst enemies of my hair!!!! :hysteric:

Now I know I sould use a UV protective hair product, but I have quite flat and damaged hair thats very veerryyyy straight. So with out product and volume it looks limp and dry. Can anyone reccomend either a hair sun product that has some styling product in it or one thats conditions (so I put it on and put my hair in a bun)?

Thanks! :supacool:

2. I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I use Matrix Color Smart Protective Luminating system. It protects your hair from UV rays and makes it shiny-which is sort of like conditioning I guess. Well, not really.

3. Sunsilk 24/7 DeDrizz Creme is excellent when you put it on wet hair and pull it up in a bun. Later in the day when you let your hair down, you will have all kinds of body and volume.

I also just bought this Herbal Essences Shimmer Spray Gel, it gives all kinds of gorgeous volume and hold, and it has a slight shimmer to it that makes your hair sparkle in a VERY subtle way.

Both products are availabe at discount chains like Wal Mart and pharmacies.

4. Both Paul Mitchell and Redken have some great spray in and leave in products w/ UV protection for your hair. I've used them and they work great.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice