Summer Summer Summertime!

P-B

Jan 15, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_PDns23RWY

I just came across this song and I realized I am really looking forward to summertime. I love the summer. Even though I'm not a kid anymore and I have to work, summer is still the best time of year for me. In NY and Toronto there are so many outdoor festivals to enjoy! I get to celebrate 4th of July and Canada Day, :supacool:!! I'll get to coast around in my car just enjoying --- nothing. I love dining outdoors. And most of all I love wearing sundresses. OMG- does anyone else love summer as much as I do? I'm ready for it to be here already! :beach:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_PDns23RWY

I just came across this song and I realized I am really looking forward to summertime. I love the summer. Even though I'm not a kid anymore and I have to work, summer is still the best time of year for me. In NY and Toronto there are so many outdoor festivals to enjoy! I get to celebrate 4th of July and Canada Day, :supacool:!! I'll get to coast around in my car just enjoying --- nothing. I love dining outdoors. And most of all I love wearing sundresses. OMG- does anyone else love summer as much as I do? I'm ready for it to be here already! :beach:

Oh Yeah!!! :tup: I am soooo ready! It has been a loooong cold winter here in Chicagoland , Bring on the Heat! :beach: LOL!!!

I think I have already bought about ten new pairs of flip flops - Tory Burch ones just arrived today, love them!:yes:

^^ Oh they must be so cute. I just got these cute plaid fabric ones that have a bows on the front. It's kind of unique, so I want to wear them. Bring it on!

I loathe summer with the passion and heat of a thousand suns!! Ok.. maybe not that much, but I hate heat, humidity,ac, heat, sweating and heat. Texas is hoooooooot like hell, but here in NYC the humidity makes me so miserable I just want to stay inside in the cool, but I love summer dresses! lol

i am SOOOOO excited for summer, I can't wait to wear summer clothes, esp dresses! I love flip flops, seeing green grass, thunderstorms..ohh and I love that I'm going to be done with finals in just 19 days! :yahoo:

I am fat...so I hate summertime.
LOL I'm kind of feeling that way too this year :shame:

I love summer though! I'm not a huge fan of the humidity, but I love being outside and I love boating and swimming. We've had ~5 days in the past week and a half that have reached into the upper 70's - low 80's. Forget spring fever... it's giving me summer fever! I'm ready! :yahoo:

Oh Yeah!!! :tup: I am soooo ready! It has been a loooong cold winter here in Chicagoland , Bring on the Heat! :beach: LOL!!!

I think I have already bought about ten new pairs of flip flops - Tory Burch ones just arrived today, love them!:yes:

Tell me about it!!! This week has been wonderful. I thought winter was never going to end. Finally I can grill out!

Yes, I'm counting down the days until summer! I have so much going on this summer that the days just can't come fast enough.
May 10-12: My best friend's graduation & weekend in NYC
May 24-June 1: Key West
June 2-August 5th- In Russia
August 5-23rd- bumming around Europe.

It's going to be such a fabulous summer. It just needs to hurry up & get here!