Summer Sale

Sail4Seas

O.G.
Feb 12, 2012
I received a card in the mail today from Coach for The Summer Sale which boasts up to 40% off select styles, starts 5/27.

Do they have this sale yearly? What type of items do they generally have on sale?

That's the only thing tempting me right now. I'm hoping for a deeper discount as the sale goes on.....:smile:

Is that something that could typically happen...the discounts getting bigger? I noticed some 1941 bags that were on normal Coach (i.e. whiplash saddle) are not there at all now (say out of stock if you can find them at all). Perhaps they'll show up - is it normal for things to be added to a SAS as it goes on?

Is that something that could typically happen...the discounts getting bigger? I noticed some 1941 bags that were on normal Coach (i.e. whiplash saddle) are not there at all now (say out of stock if you can find them at all). Perhaps they'll show up - is it normal for things to be added to a SAS as it goes on?

I was reading the sas thread in the shopping section and it was mentioned. They also add bags as the sale goes on.