Summer Sale Part II!

This sale will never end, will it? Summer Sale, then Summer Sale II and now this special sale until Mid-September (we should probably start a new thread for that)? I can't hold out much longer! I think I need a Virginia. And a mini-Chiara (which I fully blame SillyKitty for with her pictures of fabulous bag after fabulous bag). And a Mini-O just because.

I need to dig up that mindfull thread.

Ohh... and I just got tracking. Three bags and a makeup case will be arriving on Tuesday ...watch out! :yahoo:

Can someone who has seen both aubergine and royal purple describe the differences in color for me? I know RP is veiny and soft while aubergine is more structured and smooth but I'm wondering how they differ in tone, kwim? I want a Virginia w/ gold hw, pink lining and one of these two leathers!

ETA: This is my 8,000th post! Gotta get a Virginia to celebrate!

Congrats on your 8000th!!!! :nuts::yahoo::graucho:

Yay! I have ordered (I should say PRE ordered) a royal purple Virginia, gold hardware and turquoise cloth lining! I haven't officially ordered since I want to actually see my dg one in real life first. If I love it as much as I think I will then my order will become official!

Maria sent some pics today but they were off so I didn't share them. She said one was way to dark and the other way too light! But it does have that veiny, slightly distressed look to it which is perfect! I wanted raspberry but saffire will do!! I need a blue bag anyway since I don't have one! It was really hard to steer away from brown though! I agree that Ignes has great browns!!

I'm not sure if she'll get them out tomorrow or if it'll be next Friday. Dang, if it's not til next Friday I'll be out of town. I may have to instruct my son on how to post here so you all can see at least that swatch! I did tell Maria that I would be out of town as of Sept. 5th. I knew I wanted a Virginia since I realized it was my only structured bag and then looking at the colors in my collection I knew I needed blue next! I hope I like saffire!

oh, I just posted some convoluted thoughts about swatches in the AW thread, hee hee! But Maria is saying something like the 7th or 9th because she could send the swatches with a family member. Well, if a second set of swatches, as I talk about in the AW thread, goes to Ms. L, then we can get those pics made, you can return to town, make more pics...well, I'll just let you read about this in the AW thread!! so complex!

saffire blue....I know it will be so pretty!

oh, I just posted some convoluted thoughts about swatches in the AW thread, hee hee! But Maria is saying something like the 7th or 9th because she could send the swatches with a family member. Well, if a second set of swatches, as I talk about in the AW thread, goes to Ms. L, then we can get those pics made, you can return to town, make more pics...well, I'll just let you read about this in the AW thread!! so complex!

I would love to see Ms. L take those photos..brilliant! Now back to S/S...Rose Dust and Pewter are on my mind:nuts: So are Dark Purple and Aubergine..arrrgh:nuts: again.

But I really need to see the Ormala I ordered before I decide..Chiara..Ormala or what..I've been OOT..is the price of the travel bag up? OK..I see I need to look at all the threads again. Sorry..playing major catchup while tired and stream of conscious posting is what happens..:P

Amigas..help me..I am seriously debating another bag. I am working overtime to rehome and keep thinking about it..

Hi, E! I replied to you in the other thread too so if you see this, go there! LOL! I think your plan sounds fine and I'm willing to do whatever! I haven't seen the lookbook anyway so it'd be great to see it, do some pics for fun and send it on! Like I said in the other thread, if my pics suck Ms. L will still have hers for us to view! :biggrin:

Sorry to barge in as I haven't been in the Ignes SF in a while but is this sale still going on and what are the details? I'd try to find details in this thread but it's over 50 pages so if someone could fill me in I'd love it. I'd really like to finally get my Mini Gabrielle. :smile: