Summer Sale Part II!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got an email from Maria of the leathers that will be part of the sale :yahoo::

Aubergine
    Soft silver (soft metallic)
    Soft silver & blue (soft metallic)
    Bold red
    Double tone Bordeaux
    Dark purple patent
    Soft maize (tinted)
    Glossy ink blue
    Caramel / “Dulce de leche”
    Forrest green
    Teal
    Ivory White
    Off-white
    Light grey
    Cracked silver
    Patent light grey
    Soft black
    Olive (tinted)
    Lime green
    Pebbled camel

As per Twitter, they may be offering a special "pre-sale" for followers...

2. Man that was FAST!! Does it say the date......maybe next week??!?!!?

3. ^^ Maybe mid-next week! :biggrin:

4. #4 Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
    Aubergine? or GIB? Oh no, kill me. Anyone have a swatch!

Lime green? No way! Never saw this one. How fun! A must have makeup bag, don't you think?

5. ooo! how exciting! i may be able to participate this time! does anyone know what the forest green, aubergine, and pebbled camel look and feel like?

6. I received an email from Maria saying that make-up bags will now have a hidden zipper (i.e. leather "flaps" covering the zip). She mentioned that the price might be adjusted as well.

7. Oh really? ^^^ Okay, there goes the contrasting zipper idea I had ;)

8. All about contrast! I'm sure she'd be willing to do an exposed zipper for you.

9. For the little stuff, yup yup^^^ I'm trying to be classic and dignified in bags (don't look at Ormala when you read that) and get all jazzed/spazzed up on accessories.

10. A little exposure never hurt anyone :biggrin: LOL

Maria sent me a photo of an ormala in Aubergine... It looks like Royal Purple's smoother talking cousin LOL. I'm verifying the pinkish undertones that my eyes are deceiving me to believe are there. After that, just need to decide WHAT exactly I am getting teehee.

[​IMG]

Forest Green swatch is in the swatch section...I will say that Ignes' photo of this swatch is quite accurate IRL :biggrin:

11. Isn't that aubergine pretty? Must avoid temptation....

12. I had my eye on aubergine for a mini-o way (like since last sale..hahaha) before you so wonderfully posted it is a sale leather and the gorgeous pic Maria sent you Irainei....:yahoo:

13. Aubergine is gorgeous. But Cecilia wants blue undertones but not to be a dark purple. She must still wait.

14. OMG, Glossy Ink Blue! :faint: Thanks for posting the list, irainei! Hmm, none of these leathers are actually on my planned list, but GIB (and maybe Caramel) are getting tempting... :sweatdrop:

15. Light grey! I would love to get something leather-lined, like duranie's Mini O.