Mansur Gavriel Summer sale is live!

It's been over a week since I placed my order and it still hasn't shipped. I'm curious... has this happened to anyone else? Thanks.
Me too! I emailed them asking for an eta but they just replied with an automated email.. this is the first time I ordered from MG website and I understand the situation is a little weird right now with the pandemic, but it does seem long and I am anxious to get my bags.. fingers crossed our orders get shipped sooner than later!!

Reactions: daisyfair
I feel the need to share my disappointing experience with the current MG sale. I ordered a couple of bags from their sale, and nearly all of them were faulty in one way or another. MG only accepted my return request for one bag which had been completely crushed. I've felt very disappointed in the brand for selling subpar goods that are clearly remaining stock which they wouldn't dare sell in-store. I also emailed to clarify whether sale items could be potentially faulty, and I received a vague response that dodged my question. Keep this in mind if you are planning on ordering anything from the sale.

I ordered the Train Case Crossbody from the sale on July 8th and it was delivered on July 10th. Both the shipping and manufacturer boxes were intact and the bag is in excellent condition.

B086D253-306C-4F80-9D02-DCDC7E11C40D.jpeg