Summer reveal...

Chloé75

Kraut
Jan 11, 2009
Well, finally couldn't resist...and I'm so happy I exactly found what I'm looking for...

Unbelieveable that there was one left here in Germany ( thought this color would be sold ot but it seems like it was waiting just for me :graucho: ), after searching everywhere in Paris and calling all the Chloé boutiques in Europe...( thanks btw to the girls trying their best to find one for me via PM...so crazy how helpful all the girls here are just because we share this strange little bag-passion...:smooch:)...

So here it is...my new summer bag...

The large Marcie Tote in "beige"...I absolutely love this color...and I love the fact that it still has the open edges...

100_4942Kopie.jpg

100_4943Kopie.jpg

100_4946Kopie.jpg

together with the my Marcie in "Nut"

100_4944Kopie.jpg

On my shelf...with Elsie in "Mastic" and the Paraty in "Elephant"...( did I already mention I love neutrals :love: ? )

IMG_1011xKopie.jpg

wow, that is a gorgeous colour! Looks so pure and classy! Love all your neutrals too, well actually all your bags:biggrin:
Congrats on another stunning bag!

Can we please have a modelling shot of this beauty??

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! :nuts: I, being an obsessed fan of Chloe neutrals, LOVE your new beige Marcie! I am glad you found her and shared her with us! I love the Beige color and it looks so crisp and beautiful but still has depth in the color, the way Elephant does, which makes it perfect. I love how the handles are slightly darker than the color on the body, it adds such a beautiful touch. Beautiful choice, Chloe 75 - as always, you have exquisite taste!! Your collection is amazing! :cloud9:

Oh Chloe what a fabulous addition! She's absolutely gorgeous and you're so lucky to have found her. Your collection is amazing -- Chloe has the best neutrals and you always make wonderful choices. Congrats! Ok, now some shoe/boot pairings! :graucho:

Chloe75, you have a really beautiful beige marcie! congrats! i love the nut colour marcie too... am thinking of purchasing the nut marcie from Net-a-porter...just wish to find out from you whether your photo of the nut marcie shows its colour accurately because it looks a bit darker than the photos on NAP. TIA!