Summer of LoVe, time to start spreading the LoVe!

If we keep it to postcards and flat items like napkins and such it shouldn't be to large. We could post everything to tink directly, but I kinda want to see the things other people put in :yes: . Maybe the last US person could ship the things to tink so that the package going overseas won't be too large. IDK. What does everyone else think?

If we keep it to postcards and flat items like napkins and such it shouldn't be to large. We could post everything to tink directly, but I kinda want to see the things other people put in :yes: . Maybe the last US person could ship the things to tink so that the package going overseas won't be too large. IDK. What does everyone else think?

Ye I know, i would love to see everything that people put in, I was just worried about shipping everything back to the US from the UK, any ideas UK girls, maybe we could all chip in to get it sent back to the US, just from ebay exp, shipping to the US is V pricey even for a small thing, and theres no way I would be shipping the Lvoe contents without tracking!:sweatdrop: Ahh imagine if it got lost!

Yep good idea! Or maybe we could do a poll, so when the package has to shipped to a far away destination, we could see who would be willing to just put like £2/ $5 towards shipping? xx

On the 'souvineers' yes small flat things that will work in a scrap book. Back to me, 'mom' so to speak. I will be posting the things I get back from LoVe and will post the book and any othe souvineers LoVe has collected along the way when it's done.

Since you guys know the goal of the 'souvineers', if you want to do something larger, that's a specialty of your region, that's fine too...it doesn't have to go in a scrapbook... and you can put a note on there about the item and yourself, I think that will be fab. My goal is to do as much as we can, and as many locals as we can by the holidays, yeah thinking that long term...so LoVe can be 'home' in time for the holidays, kwim ;)

This sounds great! I am so excited, thanks for including me! The map is a perfect idea, I also checked out the website and it seems very user friendly, which is good for computer challenged folks like me!

YAY I signed up! She will be my first High class visitor ever and who knows maybe before she arrives I may have my first LV ever or at least be really close to getting one... I'm working on my hubby still since we are moving and going to pay off the car and our CC's with what we make on this house I have asked for 1 LV bag to either a) Put on the CC or b) pay for it with some of the money from the house! Wish me luck I hope to have a friend for her when she visits but if not then I'll show her a good time anyways.

Hmmm this sounds like such a great idea, and would love to partake, unfortunately I am taking a gap year starting in September, so fear I may not be around when it visits GB. However I am most certainly looking forward to enjoying watching the scarf on its travels