Summer must haves Quick Reveal:-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies and gents:smile:
    I went to the outlet today and I was looking for the perfect summer and cute,fashionable sunglasses, I know Coach will have some and I'm not looking for a very expensive one. I have to let my old sunglasses rest she serve me for a good 8 years:smile: yes that long, and never baught a pair since then, I actually really did used this a lot and a really good quality brand but now I have to replace her with my new Coach sunglasses I like the color and style a lot easy to wear and easy to match with a lot of outfit, I just hoping that she will last that long as well:smile: Thank you for letting me share my small reveal, have a great day to all:smile:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats on your new sunglasses :smile:

3. Thank you weekend shopper:smile: have a great weekend!

4. What style are they?

5. It's called Bella Olive One style#725125902755 I hope that help:smile:

6. Thanks!

7. your very welcome:smile: btw you have a nice handbag collection in pinterest:smile:

8. Can I have your makeup collection hehe, I love mac!!!

9. Twins on the sunglasses! Enjoy them as they are a fabulous pair and great color!

10. Nice sunglasses, congrats

11. Cute sunglasses! Congrats!

12. Thank you guys so much for all of you who leave me such a sweet and nice comment:smile:

13. Love your sunglasses! Congrats!

14. You beat me to it; I had the same thought. And so beautifully organized and displayed.

15. Very nice! You're stylin already for summertime! :cool: