Summer Is Over - I've Started Winter shopping

1. Hi Ladies,

Hubby was being very, very irritating on Saturday whilst we were in town. I got 1/2 an hour on my own while he was looking at printers and managed to pick these up. I saw them in the window of a store here and couldn't control myself! Hubby rang me just as I was signing the credit card slip - I think he felt a disturbance in the force.

gloves.jpg gloves1.jpg gloves2.jpg gloves3.jpg
  2. :roflmfao:

3. Those look so comfy!!! Great find

4. he he, I love the start of winter shopping, thinking about the boots, scarves, gloves.

Well done for starting! you are so funny in your posts :biggrin:

5. The leather looks so yummie and I love the belt thing/straps at the end.

6. Thanks Ladies. I feel a bit guilty for buying Prada gloves, but damn my husband was being a real pain in the ass. He was all pouty because his hairdresser quit the salon he goes to. I swear he's a bigger girl than I am sometimes.

7. ^^^^^^^ :lol:

Good buy!

8. My summer is just starting!!!! I go home in 10 days...SUMMER BEGINS!!!! lol...gloves are lovely..enjoy!

9. Yeah, I love winter shopping!! (My credit card doesn't).

Congrats, Cal!! I love your posts, too :heart: :flowers:

10. LMAO!!!!!:roflmfao:

Great gloves!!!
    I love buying new clothes for a new season!!!

11. Oh no!!

i've just started spring shopping and i'm about to return to the US from Aus.... =(

no more dresses for me...

12. I thought I was the only one who've started shopping for winter. :smile:

13. yup me too, when it was 90 degrees a week ago, heatwave weather, i went and bought myself a coat. good thing i did because when i went back there a couple days ago, my coat was sold out in ALL sizes!

14. we're the same Cal. I just started winter shopping!

15. Cal you always crack me up!!!:roflmfao:
    BTW nice gloves

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice