Summer Blu-Additional 50% Off Everything

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Additional 50% off everything with code: holiday

All sales are final. Offer code cannot be applied on previous purchases. Coupon code valid thru January 1st, 2007 thru Midnight EST

2. Awesome!!! I just ordered from them too!

3. oops...:rolleyes:

4. T4P!!!
    Isn't this their 3rd or 4th 50% off sale in the past two weeks? I hope they are not going out of business...

5. Sad...all the things I wanted were gone. :sad:

6. yay! thanks for the heads up :yahoo: i got C & C California stuff but i think i got the last Medium sizes lol

7. No, they aren't going out of business...they are liquidating to add new things...thats what I was told. :yahoo:

8. thanks so much for this info. i read this thread about a week ago and have been contemplating on whether or not i should get the andrea brueckner saddle bag.

i couldn't decide for the longest time but seeing it's the last day of the crazy markdown and it's the NEW YEARS...i decided to give myself a treat and just placed my order of the medium saddle bag in brown.

the price came down to $212.50 + $30 shipping (i live overseas) and i must say it's a great deal!~

thanks again and HAPPY 2007!!! :heart: