summer bags..

1. Is it too early to break out the white MC bags?

You ladies are pushing me to use my bags.. I feel so guilty that i have a white mc that i'm scared to use. I'm lucky if i've used it a hand full of times and i've had it for 3 yrs now.

2. Not too early. I'm using my white MC bag now, and I've seen a couple people around with them also. I wear my summer bag from April to end of Aug. I'm on the east coast, so even though April is a little early, in my mind I'm ready for summer!!!!!

3. There are really no rules against white anymore-- wear it whenever you feel it- I say!!!

4. :cool: No way - go ahead and use it. By the way, I have 3 white MC's (Gracie, Bologne and Shirley) and I sometimes use them in the dead of winter. Although, I do live in Southern California and I noticed you lived in Canada. Either way, people are always so complimentary, they don't even care if the darn thing is white - just covered in LV's!

5. I usually put away my white bags from Labour Day up until Easter.

I thought it was alright to bring them back out after Easter? :blink:

6. i see people carrying it year round so i definitely don't think it's too early!

7. I'm scared (LOL)
    You know i freak out when i see clouds and want to hide my bags :sad: I see the sun and i'm itching to use them.

Today was a such a nice day and i'm carrying my Mono speedy right now but cam home to lust over my MC .. I got her out of the dustbag and the clouds came out and i'm worried again.

How do you get over that hump to just use your bags?

8. I didn't even know that anything could happen to the leather. I never protected mine in the rain or snow. They are just great looking, the patina is beautiful. They never even stained. I am a little nervous with the white but not so much that it prevents me from using them. I love bags, so I just can't help but use them......and unfortunately keep wanting more bags....:smile:

9. Oh i want more too but dang... I need to get over the hump...:cry:

10. I have just switched my bags.. i'm going to try and use my mc speedy as my daily bag now ..

11. never too early! :smile:

12. I'm The Same As You...I Have Worn My White MC Speedy Twice in Three Years......I'm So Glad To Hear You Took It Out & Are Wearing It!!!

13. Good for you!!! I'm just a little extra careful with the white. Just think how much you'll enjoy every morning when you wake up and see it!! See, now my true obsession is sounding off.......:shame:

14. Wow, I'm thinking maybe I should get into one of my white mc's too!! Either the Speedy or Alma....never the Theda. I do have some fond memories from the last time I used the bags so maybe since white is in I'll follow your lead, Bag Fetish!

15. thanks, i'm sure we'll get bad weather now .. :sad: if so its my fault.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice