Summer bag

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
So Coach has broken my heart and cancelled my scribble demi roll because they sold more than they had --

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Any suggestions on a small summer shoulder bag? Budgets limited. Don't care what brand or if it's designer.

The Lumiani raspberry colour - do you know if is that is in Suede, or smooth leather?:biggrin: It looks kind of shiny on the website.
It's rather nice tho :love: :biggrin:

Well hello again Ms. passerby! Ooh, I like these --
7040-summer-bag-monsac-oak-horizontal-petite-satchel-coral.jpg

Kinda bright, but cute and they even have the little feet I was asking you about before lol

I think I might jump on this --
7028-summer-bag-lumiani-4790-lime.jpg

You've got me really liking Lumiani!

Thank you x 1000, I can always count on you for great advice!

Abandonedimages, thanks for your kind words. I love the look of Lumiani bags.

BTW it's really good fun looking for stuff on the net (knowing full well they won't be shipped here. Hmmm ...)

Found these on smartbargains.com, what do you think?
1) and 2) are Kenneth Cole, 3 and 4) are Paolo de Lungo (Italian leather bags), 5) is Perlina. Prices: $89-99, $69-99, $79-99, $69-99 and $89-99 respectively.

What colour do you have in mind?

passerby --

I really like all those styles except for the first one I think. I wish the green Perlina was a little bigger though (I throw a lot of junk in my purse lol) and it's handle looks a little too long compared to its body. No shipping? Where do you live if you dont mind me asking (you dont have to say)?

Lol, and I'm liking the price range :P