Summer bag?

Loveheart

O.G.
Sep 24, 2011
I need to decide which bag I will buy from the SS collection so I can start saving up. I was thinking of an oak SBS, as they will not hit the sales and it is a classic.
I went into M shop today, checking out again all the bags:smile: The grey Alexa somehow is too dull, the midnight snake is lovely but I have 2 navy M bags already, the beige snake is lovely, but quite pricey and very on trend and might be reduced in June sale. The Alexa pink is too orangey, I have not yet found a nice plaster pink.... The upcoming yellow ones are not my cuppa.
I like the fuschia SBS, but somehow it didn't look right on me. However... I do like the foxglove pink Tillie which is still in the current sale. I am usually a classic colour bag girl, and wonder if I will get much use out of this bag as it is quite bright. I prefer the foxglove pink over the fuschia too. The nappa leather is TDF and I love the Tillie as I have 2 regular ones. So laydeees, is this a summery bag, will it be used or shall I step away lol as I think i have bought half the sale stock already ...

I really should step away from the website, but I cannot help it!:graucho:

I need to decide which bag I will buy from the SS collection so I can start saving up. I was thinking of an oak SBS, as they will not hit the sales and it is a classic.
I went into M shop today, checking out again all the bags:smile: The grey Alexa somehow is too dull, the midnight snake is lovely but I have 2 navy M bags already, the beige snake is lovely, but quite pricey and very on trend and might be reduced in June sale. The Alexa pink is too orangey, I have not yet found a nice plaster pink.... The upcoming yellow ones are not my cuppa.
I like the fuschia SBS, but somehow it didn't look right on me. However... I do like the foxglove pink Tillie which is still in the current sale. I am usually a classic colour bag girl, and wonder if I will get much use out of this bag as it is quite bright. I prefer the foxglove pink over the fuschia too. The nappa leather is TDF and I love the Tillie as I have 2 regular ones. So laydeees, is this a summery bag, will it be used or shall I step away lol as I think i have bought half the sale stock already ...

Exact same sentiment about the foggy grey, It looks almost matt irl. and I'm not really struck on the plaster pink, Which (being as it's pink) for me is unusual
Imo I find pink is a perfect summer colour and the tillie is one of my favourite mulberry bags. But for me the oak SBS is the winner, It's a classic and it is very versatile, Oak always looks good against a nice tan or a pair of uggs. It's a bag of ages rather than a bag of limits.

Have you checked out the new Pebbled Beige Large Silky Snake Print, I saw the oversized today & if I didn't have my eye on something else I would be very tempted its is TDF

Have you checked out the new Pebbled Beige Large Silky Snake Print, I saw the oversized today & if I didn't have my eye on something else I would be very tempted its is TDF

Yes the snake is lovely with the rose hardware, i have seen it IRL but it could be a one season bag imo and not a lasting addition to my collection. I have a quilted Alexa and a waders green tweed alexa, colours a bit similar to the beige snake.
The SBS will be there for a while, I might get this later in Spring time anyway as a birthday prezzie.

I love pink bags and think the foxglove tillie is gorgeous but it only comes in the OS and that's a lot of pink. I bought the foxglove bays in the sale but returned it for the same reason.

How about an oak silky snake SBS, I know that they are past season but might still be some around somewhere or keep an eye on eBay.

The OS is indeed the only drawback, as it is huge, the advantage is that I will be very noticeable walking London's roads lol....
The regular Tillie is the perfect size though.
I think I will refrain and go over my Spring bag options.

Tx all for your input.