Summer bag?

Minnie

O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
My birthday is coming up which gives me an opportunity to buy a bag. I want a great summer bag. I have a white prada bag, a vintage chloe bag in tan, my chloe paddington in silver and a dior pink logo boston bag. I like the louis vuitton multicolor but around the group of friends I have many people already have it. But I really love it. I want something different though and something roomy. Any ideas?? :huh:

If you truly love the MC, have you considered the Trouville if none of your friends have that? I've always had an affinity for that bag but never brought myself to get one.

The MC wapity is pretty cute too if you're just hanging around, running errands, going to mall, etc.

I can't remember if you were one of the many that do not like the new LV speedy 30?? I just got mine in the fushcia and I think its the cutest summer bag! I really am enjoying it and have gotten laods of compliments! I aslo really like the white MC neo...its too cute..and it is new so maybe not so many others would have it! Just an idea!

Maybe try one of the LV Antigua bags? I think they look pretty summery. Also, they're going to be releasing them in new colors (which were described to me as blue, hot pink, and "poo poo brown").

~Tracey

Minnie said:
My birthday is coming up which gives me an opportunity to buy a bag. I want a great summer bag. I have a white prada bag, a vintage chloe bag in tan, my chloe paddington in silver and a dior pink logo boston bag. I like the louis vuitton multicolor but around the group of friends I have many people already have it. But I really love it. I want something different though and something roomy. Any ideas?? :huh:

It looks like you're attracted to LV. What about the Mizi or the Klara in mono? I've seen them out there, so if you wanted one, I'm sure LV can track it down and have it shipped to you. I think they're summery looking bags with being a nice neutral.

I think the Vernis in framboise or white is great in the papillion-style. But that's a more "delicate" material...

The Mizi is gorgeous...I love mine. Its a stunning bag. After looking at your collection I think it would be right up your alley! How about the new Dior gaucho in white? I saw it in The Book for NM...

I love multicolor... I have a black one but this noe is a classic louisvuitton stule and its availible in the whit and black multi. i fell in love with the shape...
p11079797_ph_hero.jpg

Hopefully your girlfriends dont have this one... but LV has some others to die for...
p10261108_ph_hero.jpg

Dior has some too
p10919619_ph_hero.jpg

p10919635_ph_hero.jpg

Hopefully this helps.. my fav is the Noe!

Wow , i am soo picky, I don't like gucci at all i don;t know why i am so against it. What about the Mizi or the Klara in mono? what does that look like, I am very bad with names. Can you post some pictures. Ill take other suggestions other than LV also. I want nice summer colors. What I like about the MC is that it can match with a lot. But really i don't want an MC cause everyone in my crowd of friends has one and its like everyone is a twin.

I love the new raspberry LV. But what can you wear it with. Also the vernis is such a delicate fabric that it gets stained easily if you rub it up or put it near a wall or other fabric it takes on its color.