Summer bag?

Donna, I think the Trim I in toile/Barenia combo is devine....It's true there don't seem to be many around...I'll keep my eyes open for one, just in case....Actually I was thinking the same thing as you, about a summer bag...I also think that Kelly/Birkin are somehow too heavy...The most casual/summery bag that I have would be the Masai, but that's only a sholder bag, I would like a summery hand held bag...There's the Garden Party, but it's too open, and I'm scared after having my wallet stolen only the other day....Oh well, I'm sure you'll find a Trim sooner or later, as we say over here "chi cerca trova" which means, " who searches finds"!!!LOL:graucho:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flossyfigaro
I recently bought the cutest potiron vibrato picotin that is perfect for summer evenings

ohhh - i'd love to see this bag, flossy!!!!

Here you are Kristie, isn't it cute as buttons?! unusually for the Picotin, this little beauty is lined in Vert Cru box leather - the colours match just about everything and its so bright and cheerful, I love it.

I've also taken a pic for you of the Vibrato close-up - isn't it fascinating how it is made up
164316765.jpg

164316776.jpg

D....thanks for keeping an eye out! It's always when you finally know what you want, that you can never find it! With my luck, it'll pop up in the middle of February!!!!!! Ugh!!!!!

FLOSSY....that is a beautiful bag!!!! WOW!!!! You're right, it'll go with everything!......that is one sweet bag.....the construction is amazing!

Kristie.F said:
Oh, Flossy - thanks you for the pics:flowers: - that bag is HEAVEN!!!!!:love:

I've NEVER seen a vibrato Picotin - I NEED ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!!

That's next on my wishlist, now!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes:

Thanks Ladies for your kind comments, she sure is pretty - btw Kristie, it comes in several colourways and this is another colourway I had previously; Cyclamin ... but I prefer the Potiron
164320220.jpg

Flossy, I love the Picotin, and although I'm not in love with Vibrato on other bags, I love your orange Picotin. My only doubt, with the Picotin in general, is it very open ? As I said in a post above, I've just had my wallet stolen from inside my bag, so I'm pretty terrified of bags that are easily accessible...:wtf:

Duna you wallet was stolen? That's awful - I'm sorry! I like the look of the canvas birkin actually also....for summer...wouldn't that be nice??!!! Of course I'm done - done for now lol!! But you go shopmom!!!